[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Lee has never pitched well vs the Yanks historically, likewise for CC vs the Phils.

Phils can easily shell Andy and A.J. as well.

With these two cheap HR parks I expect a lot of offense this whole series.

I only want to know what Yanks and Phillie fans have to say not bystanders.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
roll.gif
Relax big boy, its just that you get annoying with all your trolling, that's all.
I'm just talkin' baseball, how is that trolling?

You must get annoyed rather easily, not my problem.

This is a World Series post, not a Yankees/Phills fans only post.

Nah, you can post for sure, its just that tryna jinx us with your avys, sigs, and other small stuff. Im just being nervous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

YOGI!!!!

AHHHH my avy

Good to see dude throw a perfect pitch.
There were jokes to be made there. But There is no way I was touching that one. But damn thats +@!%@% up. I would not want to have to live therest of my life with a hook for a hand.

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:

I know im not the only one who will love to see how many of these "DIE HARDS" are gonna be in the season thread next year.

Onewearz, Pro, Jordan, Jrp and all the other yearly Yankees fans (Im sure I missed a few) GL to your team. But I honestly hope ya get swept just so "these guys" can disappear and pretend that they wasnt poppin off at the mouth for the last 3 weeks.

Im addressing this to cuz i kno u probably have me in mind. First of all the reason im probably not one of these "Die Hard" in anyonesbook is cuz i just joined NT this year and also the reason i cant post alot or at all in the Yankee season thread is cuz i cant keep up w/ the season. Cuz idont live in NY or NJ or something to have the avilability to watch them daily on the YES Network. i live in MN but i was born and raised in NY & rememberwatchin the yanks as much as i could & watched all the world series the yankees have played in wen i was a young'n. But since now im not even in theState of NY or anything i cant sit by the TV and watch the yankees every night like some of the ppl get too... But wenever theyre (Yankees) on ESPN or FOX iwatch cause thats the onlytime i really can get too... so yeah.

but any ways

LETS GET IT IN YANKS!
pimp.gif

Checking in, friends are jerks so I'm just watching it at my place
laugh.gif

Let's get em

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:

I know im not the only one who will love to see how many of these "DIE HARDS" are gonna be in the season thread next year.

Onewearz, Pro, Jordan, Jrp and all the other yearly Yankees fans (Im sure I missed a few) GL to your team. But I honestly hope ya get swept just so "these guys" can disappear and pretend that they wasnt poppin off at the mouth for the last 3 weeks.
Im addressing this to cuz i kno u probably have me in mind. First of all the reason im probably not one of these "Die Hard" in anyones book is cuz i just joined NT this year and also the reason i cant post alot or at all in the Yankee season thread is cuz i cant keep up w/ the season. Cuz i dont live in NY or NJ or something to have the avilability to watch them daily on the YES Network. i live in MN but i was born and raised in NY & remember watchin the yanks as much as i could & watched all the world series the yankees have played in wen i was a young'n. But since now im not even in the State of NY or anything i cant sit by the TV and watch the yankees every night like some of the ppl get too... But wenever theyre (Yankees) on ESPN or FOX i watch cause thats the onlytime i really can get too... so yeah.

but any ways

LETS GET IT IN YANKS!
pimp.gif

Nah no problems with you fam. I havnt seen you buggin out in here. Its more the ones puffin out they chest like the Yankees are OWED this WS titlethat I have a little problem with.

But w/e its gametime.

Let's go Yankees.
pimp.gif

Regardless of the series' outcome, this thread is gonna be comedy.
laugh.gif

anyone see brett myers pinch hiting later on to draw a walk by cc and then shane-o bringing him home on a grand slam....or am i just living in the past?

In baseball, I never understood why fans do "Lets Go _____________" chants, when that team is in the field. Seems silly to me.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LonelyBoySole wrote:

but any ways

LETS GET IT IN YANKS!
pimp.gif
Nah no problems with you fam. I havnt seen you buggin out in here. Its more the ones puffin out they chest like the Yankees are OWED this WS title that I have a little problem with.

But w/e its gametime.

Alrighty lol

Come on CC dont let em score!

Back
Top Bottom