[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

nick swisher makes me laugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Sabathia got this! Lets get it Yanks

Am I pokin my chest out? *waits to see who reacts
devil.gif
Congrats for Jinxin that one. Better let a little air out of that chest for a second my man

Sad thing is I gave you props in a prior arguement and your soft +@$ comes in here and calls me out again. For your information homie it was after the homer when Howard got struck out. Dont worry about me cuz
laugh.gif

Now im soft? I have no real beef with you its all good. I just dont like that you feel like the Yankees have this in the bag and the Phillies are a joke foreven playing a game with you because "We all know its over already". I just think you need to be humbled a little.

And nice hit by Jeter. Tex prolly would have stabbed that. I still weish we ponyed up the dough for him

devil.gif
Congrats for Jinxin that one. Better let a little air out of that chest for a second my man
Sad thing is I gave you props in a prior arguement and your soft +@$ comes in here and calls me out again. For your information homie it was after the homer when Howard got struck out. Dont worry about me cuz
How is that calling you out?
laugh.gif
And you definitely posted that right before Utley hit the HR...I had the page refreshed right before I threw upmy "
smh.gif
"

Mad defensive for no reason...calm down G, we're in the WS.

Rolli, you better come through with those pics...
nerd.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif

Now im soft? I have no real beef with you its all good. I just dont like that you feel like the Yankees have this in the bag and the Phillies are a joke for even playing a game with you because "We all know its over already". I just think you need to be humbled a little.

And nice hit by Jeter. Tex prolly would have stabbed that. I still weish we ponyed up the dough for him

Yes soft because those subliminal shots a few pages back, if you squashed it why are you the first one to respond to my post?

I never ever once said "We know its over already" So check that one. Please pull that one up, never said the Phills weret dangerous. Like I said onpage 15 in case your wondering I didnt say ANYTHING until some of the shots thrown at how the Yanks suck and we are only here because of payroll garbage againfrom Phil fans then Rollins comments and Pedro. Like we owe them something because they won one time.

The only entitlement I may have is not organization based. I think this team of players this year DESERVES to be here. Ive been humbled enough since 2000 cuzthis team deserves it. Just as Phills fans believe they deserve it enough said

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Everything you say in any thread is nonsense. A while ago you were made saying your boy Romo should be benched and you would put Kitna in saying how he would be so much better, pretty much showed your sports knowledge there, or lack there of. Now you have Favre's number in your sig and you are obviously on the Yankees nuts. Tell me how you are not a bandwagon jumper. You jumped ship from the Cowboys after like 3 games in the season. anyways, back to baseball.

man shut your remedial self up ... never said kitna would be so much better, just said romo aint winning %!%! if he keeps being careless with the ball ... ihave favres number in my sig cuz hes my favorite player in football ...
indifferent.gif

and for the record, i want the yankees to win because i want to see a-rod and them stars get a ring ... and i hate all philly sports teams ... so @*%$ yourself...

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

Lets See If The Yankees Can Capitalize
we know you can.
Just seen this now...that was good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No doubt, Rolli...

And good GOD, Cliff Lee is a ***##$@ problem...if we have to face this dude 3 times in this series...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom