OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Also, would no one put Luongo in the Vezina conversation?
Im not saying front runner by any means (Tim thomas would be my pick), but 1st in wins, 3rd in GAA, and 3rd in Save %... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Also, would no one put Luongo in the Vezina conversation?
Im not saying front runner by any means (Tim thomas would be my pick), but 1st in wins, 3rd in GAA, and 3rd in Save %... 
ohwell.gif
I would, he's top 3 in the 3 main goal-tending categories.

Crosby has been cleared and traveling with the team. Oh my

I know stat wise MAF isn't with TT or Luongo but he has done a great job for this team this year

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Crosby has been cleared and traveling with the team. Oh my

I know stat wise MAF isn't with TT or Luongo but he has done a great job for this team this year

That's a big boost if The Kid comes back this season. I still think the Pens are a sleeper in the East. They made some key trades and that team has been playing great w/o their two superstars. I disagree with your statement about MAF doing a good job. Maybe it's just me, but I think he's your weakest link on your squad.

When he plays bad, he plays go awful, but with the lack of consistent offense MAF has kept them in a lot of games. I love why this team has done on and off the ice, is Kid and Geno were around I think they would have an excellent shot at the Cup

The Blues are literally demolishing us right now. I am embarrassed to be a Wings fan right now. This team isn't advancing past the first round, what a complete and utter joke.

Saw that score, thought it was a typo at first. Ducks are on a tear right now. We got a big game against the Sharks on sat though. Just because of this thread I want to see a Canucks/Blackhawks first round
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

The Blues are literally demolishing us right now. I am embarrassed to be a Wings fan right now. This team isn't advancing past the first round, what a complete and utter joke.
That was brutal
roll.gif

You guys just might be one and done especially with the way the Ducks are playing.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Just because of this thread I want to see a Canucks/Blackhawks first round
laugh.gif
That would be a great series.. 'Cept the outcome will be different this year, though.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Just because of this thread I want to see a Canucks/Blackhawks first round
laugh.gif
That would be a great series.. 'Cept the outcome will be different this year, though.

grin.gif

No matter how many times you type that, say it out loud or even speak it in your mind, doesn't make it true.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Don't be surprised though, the Blues are a great offensive team, and what's even scarier, they are missing some key players to injury.  
They'll be legit again soon. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

This dude First Born is a confident chap, I'll give him that. 
laugh.gif

That I am and to let all of you Vancouever fans know; I have nothing but respect for you guys. It might get rocky in here during our potential series, but just know it's just the competitive nature I have.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by kash55

I think the Canucks can deal with the Hawks this year.

Say that out loud to yourself and really try not to crack your voice
laugh.gif
If we meet in the first round, your squad is getting eliminated. We can put an Avy/sig wager to make things fun. That goes for all of you Vancouver fans here. I will be the first one to admit that this years team isn't the same team that won it all last year, however I know we have all of the key parts to defend Lord Stanley. Like my man Proshares said, the Cannucks are very close to being the "New Sharks". I am looking forward to the playoffs and I really want the 8th seed just to have the chance to send the winner of the President's Cup packing in the 1st round.
You guys don't have Buttfugly in your team anymore. He was Luongo's Kryptonite
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nevertheless, we want to meet you guys in the Playoffs, whatever round that may be. It won't be the same winning the cup this year without beating the defending champs first
smokin.gif

all this playoff talk is making me sad

i think im the only person in here without a team in the postseason
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by will068

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by kash55

I think the Canucks can deal with the Hawks this year.

Say that out loud to yourself and really try not to crack your voice
laugh.gif
If we meet in the first round, your squad is getting eliminated. We can put an Avy/sig wager to make things fun. That goes for all of you Vancouver fans here. I will be the first one to admit that this years team isn't the same team that won it all last year, however I know we have all of the key parts to defend Lord Stanley. Like my man Proshares said, the Cannucks are very close to being the "New Sharks". I am looking forward to the playoffs and I really want the 8th seed just to have the chance to send the winner of the President's Cup packing in the 1st round.
You guys don't have Buttfugly in your team anymore. He was Luongo's Kryptonite
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nevertheless, we want to meet you guys in the Playoffs, whatever round that may be. It won't be the same winning the cup this year without beating the defending champs first
smokin.gif
Even w/o Byfuglien, do you honestly think the Hawks will go away from the plan that worked last year vs. Vancouver?  Knowing how well the screens and everything worked vs. Luongo, I'm sure that Quenneville & Co. will think of something....the last thing they want to do is reinvent the wheel and have a different game plan.  I'd LOVE to see a Chicago/Vancouver rematch....let's get it!

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For the first time in a very long time, I'm with you buddy
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Think I'll pick a wagon after the first round.

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

At least you have a team, Bettman's been dragging this damn Phoenix sale out forever
30t6p3b.gif
stop using our city as a pawn to try to keep the team where it doesn't belong and nobody cares about it. 
We (Winnipeg) have a deal on the table so just give us our team back

I think a deal actually gets done soon for Phoenix.

If you don't get Phoenix, bet that you're getting the Thrashers.

Winnipeg and Hamilton.
We need 8 teams in Canada. We have teams in the WHL that have better attendance than some NHL teams. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom