OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What Mr. Williams is he talking about?

hopefully mo
laugh.gif
 hopefully NOT deron...

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

So Gortat is saying something weird on his Twitter

@MGortat Marcin Gortat

About that trade for mr. Williams??? Its front office people decision but i will always be part of suns army. Its bizness its ok.
1 hour ago via Echofon
Gortat got traded, again?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

JapanAir21 wrote:

What Mr. Williams is he talking about?

hopefully mo
laugh.gif
 hopefully NOT deron...

The rumor is he's refering to Derrick Williams. "Sources say Washington & Phoenix have been the most active teams trying to trade up for Derrick Williams. T'Wolves want a "veteran big man.""

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by knightngale

Chalmers is gone if that is what the Heat are offering. Unless he does not mind being underpaid like Haslem.

We can not lose both Chalmers and Bibby. That will limit what we can do with the MLE. I think the main thing is to bring some offense off the bench because the defense is already great.

I was gonna say that we need shooting but we already have James Jones and Mille and Chalmers if we can keep him.

I think the main things to do this off season is to implement a new offense and rely less on 1 on 1 except in the 4th quarter. Spoelstra needs to step up on that front or we will be out next year again
tired.gif

from the heat thread
????????
wowzers

Probably not, Lakers are still the leagues biggest draw and have played every Christmas the since 2000 I think.

Thunder/Mavs
Knicks/Bulls
Heat/Lakers

that's if the NBA is even back up by then. I don't expect basketball to start back until the New Year at the earliest.

They aren't going to have Heat/Lakers every Christmas, I actually think it could be Mavs/Lakers, and have Heat vs Bulls or Celtics for the early game. 

That's the NBA's "flagship day" you know they gonna milk LBJ vs. KB angle for as long as possible. They are the two biggest cashcows for the league right now.

Greg Oden is being cautious in his recovery from microfracture surgery on his left knee and may not return until January 2012, according to his agent Bill Duffy.

“You proceed with caution,

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Probably not, Lakers are still the leagues biggest draw and have played every Christmas the since 2000 I think.

Thunder/Mavs
Knicks/Bulls
Heat/Lakers

that's if the NBA is even back up by then. I don't expect basketball to start back until the New Year at the earliest.
this would be a great xmas day games

Lakers are without a doubt playing on Xmas, it just not be the matinee or prime time game. They may get thrown in the early slot or late one.

I forgot PHX was determined to get DWill.
laugh.gif
@ Gortat claiming the Suns army.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif

knightngale.png
laugh.gif
I read it before but looking at the screen cap he obviously forgot to log out and sign in his alt account.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thunder/Mavs
Knicks/Bulls
Heat/Lakers

Thunder/Grizz series was too good to not have some type of big day game, plus they are about to be rivals.

Heat/Knicks
Celtics/Lakers
Thunder/Grizz
Mavs/whoever

Do the champions from the previous year HAVE to be on Christmas Day anyway?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Lakers are without a doubt playing on Xmas, it just not be the matinee or prime time game. They may get thrown in the early slot or late one.

I forgot PHX was determined to get DWill.
laugh.gif
@ Gortat claiming the Suns army.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif

knightngale.png
laugh.gif
I read it before but looking at the screen cap he obviously forgot to log out and sign in his alt account.
roll.gif
I don't understand the reason for an alternate screen name. Is he that ashamed to switched teams, or maybe he's just a bandwagon hopper. Going from team to team.

Back
Top Bottom