OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Let's go Phoenix!!!

I don't know if he's meaning the Suns are trading him to Minnesota for the 2nd pick, or the Suns will trade someone else for the 2nd pick and maybe Williams would start over Gortat.  Although, I don't believe Williams is legit PF.  I'm a little confused, but next week will be exciting.
pimp.gif

well, we need an offseason thread. i have a feeling heat wont be back for a long time dealing with the heat collapse. We need someone who is virtually here all the time with no life......who posts everyday.....who posts 30 times an hour........ With that said japanair hurry up and make the nba offseason thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

well, we need an offseason thread. i have a feeling heat wont be back for a long time dealing with the heat collapse. We need someone who is virtually here all the time with no life......who posts everyday.....who posts 30 times an hour........ With that said japanair hurry up and make the nba offseason thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought we were keeping this one, but yeah, H3at23 sure disappeared quick after talking non-stop last summer.

I kind of miss dude.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought we were keeping this one, but yeah, H3at23 sure disappeared quick after talking non-stop last summer.

I kind of miss dude.
nerd.gif

i know we all love this thread but its time to say goodbye. its not the 2010-2011 offseason it will be the 2011-2012 offseason.

if you keep overlapsing this thread will hit to a zillion pages and you know how the mods dont like big %+# threads. supposedly it slows the site up.

and it has to be someone who is always here to update the title. the most anticipated playoffs are over
laugh.gif

the draft is next week.

NaS wanna go ahead and make it?
nerd.gif

quit being shy and scurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred
laugh.gif
 you need cp or pmatic to hold your hand while you do it? go make it
laugh.gif

Dwane Casey (Dallas defensive assistant coach) is likely to to be the next Toronto Raptors HC.
Hope he does good. I like the short time he was here in Minnesota.
To me that's not a job I would jump at because no one has any clue what's really going on.

Do yall think Roddy Beaubois still has a chance to shine in Dallas? Kid can ball. He's no AC Green though. And he always lights it up in NBA 2K11.

Ya'll stall the H3at slander, he doesn't post much because of all the garbage that got spewed over the summer.  He got tired of it.  He always checked in when needed. 

And he works like a mad man, so he has reason to forget changing a thread title every once in a while.

We just need to keep this one instead of making a new one, he'll come thru, change the title, get re-stickied, and we're set. 

Back
Top Bottom