OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

WojYahooNBA
Adrian Wojnarowski
Kendrick Perkins' contract extension with Oklahoma City pays him $34.8 million over four years, league source tells Y! Sports.

WojYahooNBA
Adrian Wojnarowski
Kendrick Perkins' contract extension with Oklahoma City pays him $34.8 million over four years, league source tells Y! Sports.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm wondering if it was more than the Bos offer.
yup.. boston could only 22 for 4

and

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

The deal includes bonus clauses that can increase Perkins contract, sources say.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm wondering if it was more than the Bos offer.
yup.. boston could only 22 for 4

and

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

The deal includes bonus clauses that can increase Perkins contract, sources say.

eek.gif
 Miami's upcoming schedule is down right nasty and disgusting. No one is below .500. The Heat haters may be celebrating Christmas early.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Rookie guard Willie Warren, who was not active against the Kings, let his feelings be known first after Monday night's loss.

@Dagr8113: ive came to the point where I jus wanna go to school and live a normal life..this must not b for me cause this is ridic...cant take it.

He quickly removed the tweet, but on-the-ball Clippers fans spotted the message and it was retweeted by a couple of reporters in the press room after deadline. Maybe Warren got the word he was going back to Bakersfield of the D-League.

All he needed was one more year....with the draft being as weak as it looks for 2011, he had a better chance of going in the 1st round.  Oh well....

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Rookie guard Willie Warren, who was not active against the Kings, let his feelings be known first after Monday night's loss.

@Dagr8113: ive came to the point where I jus wanna go to school and live a normal life..this must not b for me cause this is ridic...cant take it.

He quickly removed the tweet, but on-the-ball Clippers fans spotted the message and it was retweeted by a couple of reporters in the press room after deadline. Maybe Warren got the word he was going back to Bakersfield of the D-League.

All he needed was one more year....with the draft being as weak as it looks for 2011, he had a better chance of going in the 1st round.  Oh well....

eek.gif
 Miami's upcoming schedule is down right nasty and disgusting. No one is below .500. The Heat haters may be celebrating Christmas early.

I heard that Boston got #1 draft picks next year from the Clips (unprotected) and the year after from someone else (protected) thru the deal with both Clev and OKC.  Is that true? 

If that is true, what the hell are the Clips doing already having traded out their first rounders the next 2 years? 
grin.gif

I hope I heard wrong, cuz that is flat out stupid. I don't give a @#$% how bad the 11 draft might be. 

I heard that Boston got #1 draft picks next year from the Clips (unprotected) and the year after from someone else (protected) thru the deal with both Clev and OKC.  Is that true? 

If that is true, what the hell are the Clips doing already having traded out their first rounders the next 2 years? 
grin.gif

I hope I heard wrong, cuz that is flat out stupid. I don't give a @#$% how bad the 11 draft might be. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Troy Murphy will sign with the Celtics.

or is it the heat?

STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein

Just filed to ESPN.com: Troy Murphy chooses Boston over Miami. Link on the way

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears

Free agent forward-center Troy Murphy has agreed to sign with the Heat, sources tell Y! Sports. Murphy also turned down Celtics.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Troy Murphy will sign with the Celtics.

or is it the heat?

STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein

Just filed to ESPN.com: Troy Murphy chooses Boston over Miami. Link on the way

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears

Free agent forward-center Troy Murphy has agreed to sign with the Heat, sources tell Y! Sports. Murphy also turned down Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom