..:: OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NJ NETS SEASON THREAD::.. First National Game in 3 Years!!

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

hey guys quickk question other than ticketmaster where can I find some good nj nets tixs?
Groupon has them once and a while. Check the forums at Slickdeals.net, type Nets in the search box. They always have great discounted prices.

And of course you could always settle for StubHub or Craigslist

I think yall should continue to overhaul most of this team. On some nobody from the 2010 season is here in the 2013 season except if you manage to keep DWill. So even make Brook movable (I'd probably get rid of Avery too
laugh.gif
). Change yall announcers as well. Fratello and those guys annoy me to no end.

Not joking cuz I'll probably watch more games when yall got a better team since yall will be in BK.

Think players like Jamal Crawford, Tayshaun Prince, Jason Richardson, Monta Ellis, Aaron Brooks, Kevin Love, Chuck Hayes, Kirilenko, Iguodala, Reggie Evans, J.J. Hickson, O.J. Mayo, Posey, Granger, then fill out the rest of your bench with draft picks and then coaches like Adleman, Van Gundy, Larry Brown but I don't know what your GM was thinking hiring Avery anyway. Then try to get a former Net like Dr. Jay to be a color commentator or Bill Walton if he's willing to come to the east coast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom