Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

pimp.gif
Fakers lose, Warriors win, great Xmas.
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas y'all!

good win tonight. thought they were never gonna pull it off since they were getting outrebounded the whole night

Udoh will definitely bring a spark off the bench defensively, and his offensive game is nice as well.

Nice win. Love it when Monta doesn't just waste all that talent and constantly pull up. Those first half shot attempts were 
pimp.gif
. Almost all inside the key with a few jumpers inside the arc and a couple or so three's. Seven assists and only one TO while Curry had 11 and two 
pimp.gif
. It's nice when D. Wright helps on the boards. Definitely nice to see him get in there instead of trying to leak out. I also really like Udoh's game. Definitely mature and makes his presence known (mostly defensively). I want to see him get some more touches on offense though. From what I've seen he's been pretty solid and composed with only a few mistakes. Plus he can create his own shot and is a willing passer.

Great win by the W's tonight. I had no idea that Udoh had some offensive post moves. I hope he turns into a beast.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and hopefully the Niners take care of business tomorrow haha.

Udoh can definitely bring something to the table. He still seems timid, but with playing time, comes experiences.
that being said...why isnt a lotto team, letting their 6th pick play more minutes?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Smart must have consulted Don Nelson on how to handle Udoh's minutes.
They talk time to time on the phone. I wouldn't be surprised. Did anyone read the reports how the Warriors were interested in Sebastian Telfair?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Smart must have consulted Don Nelson on how to handle Udoh's minutes.
They talk time to time on the phone. I wouldn't be surprised. Did anyone read the reports how the Warriors were interested in Sebastian Telfair?
did not hear that, but are the warriors already getting annoyed at Law?
laugh.gif

715, not to be a smartass.....but why dont you hit up the dude who bought it? That secret santa thing is a pretty cool idea. Wish I would have seen it before it was too late. Maybe we can do it with just us next year?

I only know who received the shirt, I don't know who the the secret santa is. But I posted in that thread so hopefully he replies.

if acid and 715 got each other for secret santa... oh man.
one will get midol and the other will get a pacifier.
pimp.gif

i'm down to try it out next year

shouldn't be too hard to work it out. We'll just make menace get his elf 2 months early

I'm getting Paul a gift ceriticate to Pier 1 so he can visit that girl he has no shot at getting with.

Charcoal grey is one of my favorite color. I want that shirt too. If you find out where he got it from pass the info my way please. I hope it's not a custom printed shirt or from the LA swap meet.

I participated in this years secret santa and I received my gifts. I also fullfilled my end too. I would be down for next year with the regulars.

Back
Top Bottom