Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Although I want him to play tomorrow against the Clippers, I doubt he will be able to. It sucks because we got the Spurs after the Clippers so hopefully they can pull of a win down at Staples

This is the most depressed I've been after a win. I hope Monta isn't out too long. The fact that he couldn't even put pressure on the foot is scary.

But great win, first 4 game winning streak since 08.

No X-Rays
smile.gif

Just got back. Woo that was close. A lot of Kings fans came out but we showed them who runs NorCal.
pimp.gif
Impressive comback. Thanks Kings for choking on the line. I didn't even see Monta get hurt. I hope it wasn't serious. We need his scoring the next couple of games.

Originally Posted by What up

Someone on the Warriors bench needs to make a chokes gesture.

I did the gesture and yelling choke when Cousins and Jeter were shooting their free throws. Not that it matters. I think it was the balloons that distracted them.
laugh.gif

Great win by the Warriors tonight. Four in a row sounds nice and I hope that they take care of the Clippers again tomorrow night. I wonder who the two superstars that Lacob was referring to in his interview. Four games out of .500, i'll take that!

Nice win. Got lucky with a few plays and calls, but a win's a win. Hopefully Monta gets better soon. Don't want him to rush anything and have to sit out longer.

I know people thought that Monta shouldn't have taken the clock down, but I was fine with it. When GS was playing D they looked like a bunch of chickens with their heads' cut off. Sac was moving the ball well against them and getting a ton of solid looks most of the game.

Biedrins 
sick.gif
. Just start someone else already or try and make a move for a different C. Plays like such a %##%@ out there. Gadz has way less talent, but had a much bigger impact because he wasn't a soft $+@ hiding and running away on offense. And on defense he wasn't reaching for steals every time his man had the ball.

my manager got tickets from a customer he was cool with at like 7pm while i was at work last night, gave em to me and let me leave at 7:30 when i was supposed to stay til 8. was hoping i'd make it by halftime but got there just at the start of the 4th with my girl.

Haven't watched the rest of the game yet on my DVR but I was wondering why Gadz was in over Udoh when Beans was in foul trouble.
I think Monta would play through his injury tonight even though it's best if he doesn't.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I did the gesture and yelling choke when Cousins and Jeter were shooting their free throws. Not that it matters. I think it was the balloons that distracted them.
laugh.gif
Were u rocking a grey hoodie and balloon hat? Saw some dude near my seat do the gesture.

Saw a couple get turned down at the door for having tickets to the W's - Clippers game from last week. They looked hella confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
Were u rocking a grey hoodie and balloon hat? Saw some dude near my seat do the gesture.

Saw a couple get turned down at the door for having tickets to the W's - Clippers game from last week. They looked hella confused
laugh.gif
i also did the choke gesture after the game when the camera was on me. i was on the jumbotron. haha

Back
Top Bottom