...::::Official 2010 MLB N.L. Central Thread::::...

I remember that 1990 team, I was 5. I am so thankful that I had the chance to move back to this area and see all the games for my teams. It was tough to follow reds/bengals/uk and sometimes the blackhawks being in the military.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Oh tough talk coming from a fan of a team who folded like a lawn chair against teams with losing records. Which one is worst Born? Losing record vs winning teams or losing teams?

Keep that hate coming though. Its a great side on the side of winning and in case you've been watching Golden Girls and The Bad Girls Club for the past few months, we've been on quite a stretch.
I can't take you serious at all. I have respect for the true Reds fans on this board who have always repped. You're a new kid on the block to baseball around here, don't come at me sideways like you have been a regular in the NL Central threads for years
eyes.gif
. Your squad won the weakest division in all of baseball and you're running your mouth like your squad actually stands a chance in the post season. The Cards did play like @%%* against lousy teams, nobody ever denied that. Hot stretch? Gtfowtbs, your team never won a series against a team with a winning record.  Unlike your team, my squad wins the division regularly and not every 15 years, btw we have a World Series trophy this century, how old were you the last time your squad won, were you even born? Stick to your holier than though soap box threads you usually can be found in and leave the baseball to the people who actually know the sport and don't just start coming around once their team gets hot
grin.gif

Dude I been rocking with the Reds since birth. I went to games with my grandfather as child back in the 90s and went to tons of games with my friends when they were a losing team. I just started really coming to Sports and Training and posting this year, (A little a few years ago in both Bengals and Bearcat threads, seldom in here).

I was going on 2 the last time the Reds went all the way. Yeah long time, kid. Yeah I started visiting the thread more this season because there was actually something to talk about. Don't come at me like I need or want your respect or for you to take me serious. IDGAF who on NT takes me serious, its NT. Hell I don't even care who talks crazy to me on here, its the internet, not the real.

I think I'll stick to posting where and as I like, thank you sir. I'm not restricted to discussing beliefs and ideologies.

And yeah the Reds haven't performed all that well against winning squads, you have a great point with that, post season is a new season though. Things have a funny way of spinning in the post season. And Kudos to your team, they are and have been a great unit for years now. The Cardinals have had our number this year and beat us when it counted. Congrats. Hopefully the Reds get to that point.

And when did dudes get so offended by harmless trash talk, on the internet at that. We're all here for fun. Take your estrogen to the View. Sherry Shepperd looks like she can carry an emotional sports convo.

No E-Beef but fall back.
laugh.gif

Take your estrogen to the View. Sherry Shepperd looks like she can carry an emotional sports convo.  
It's lines like these that prove you're corny. I am just calling you out, nobody is getting emotional. I must have hit a sore spot though for you to give me time-line of your Reds fan hood 
laugh.gif

I am done going back and forth with you in this thread though, look for me in the playoff thread; I'll be the one laughing at you when your team loses.

Take your estrogen to the View. Sherry Shepperd looks like she can carry an emotional sports convo.  
It's lines like these that prove you're corny. I am just calling you out, nobody is getting emotional. I must have hit a sore spot though for you to give me time-line of your Reds fan hood 
laugh.gif

I am done going back and forth with you in this thread though, look for me in the playoff thread; I'll be the one laughing at you when your team loses.
No sore spot hit. Just letting it be known I've been around.

Since you're so sure we'll lose quickly in the playoffs, put your screen name up. We win it all, the name First Born is retired.

We win it all, the name First Born is retired.

If the Reds win the whole thing I will retire my SN and if they don't, you retire yours. You game?

Playoff Rotation is set a t Volquez Game 1, then Bronson, then Cueto. If we play the Phillies I would have put Wood in the rotation instead of Cueto.

If the Reds win the whole thing I will retire my SN and if they don't, you retire yours. You game?

No, no, this was for you.
laugh.gif
Sly dog.

Its way easier to lose than go all the way.

Playoff Rotation is set a t Volquez Game 1, then Bronson, then Cueto. If we play the Phillies I would have put Wood in the rotation instead of Cueto.

I would have went with Homer in game 1. Throw him in the fire, I trust him more than Volquez or Cueto.

laugh.gif
Sly dog.

No dice, I'd be willing to put my SN on the line for yours. Come on, don't you have faith in your team?

laugh.gif
Sly dog.

No dice, I'd be willing to put my SN on the line for yours. Come on, don't you have faith in your team?
I have faith in my team.

The Screen name is not for betting. More so a business decision.

Back
Top Bottom