Official 2010 MTV VMA Awards thread

Anybody else find Chelsea Handler NOT funny at all?  I watch her show all the time and think she's pretty funny....I thought she was gona bring it tonight but it was kind of a let down.

Kanye song was kind of weird. Not sure what to make of it until we hear a better version. I like the "Baby I've got a plan, run away as fast as you can" part though.
pimp.gif
  He should have done Devil in a New Dress.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Anybody else find Chelsea Handler NOT funny at all?  I watch her show all the time and think she's pretty funny....I thought she was gona bring it tonight but it was kind of a let down.

Kanye song was kind of weird. Not sure what to make of it until we hear a better version. I like the "Baby I've got a plan, run away as fast as you can" part though.
pimp.gif

she was not funny at all. And i reallllyy like her show too

pimp.gif

she was not funny at all. And i reallllyy like her show too

pimp.gif
She really wasn't that funny tonight. I think she's hilarious on her show, but went to see her live and she wasn't that funny then either. Maybe she's just really funny at mocking people?

pimp.gif
She really wasn't that funny tonight. I think she's hilarious on her show, but went to see her live and she wasn't that funny then either. Maybe she's just really funny at mocking people?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

in other developments. Rachel McAdams has mass

a08aon.jpg
Good Lord!!!!!!!!! Who is this porcelain goddess?

Rachel McAdams, bro lol. but damn, I always liked her but I didnt know she had it like THAT
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

smh.gif
@ her keeping those bunz hidden in the oven. holdin out on us all these years
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

in other developments. Rachel McAdams has mass

a08aon.jpg
Good Lord!!!!!!!!! Who is this porcelain goddess?

Rachel McAdams, bro lol. but damn, I always liked her but I didnt know she had it like THAT
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

smh.gif
@ her keeping those bunz hidden in the oven. holdin out on us all these years
indifferent.gif

Where is that Rachel McAdams .gif from, though?

I liked Kanye's performance. Song was cool.

Where is that Rachel McAdams .gif from, though?

I liked Kanye's performance. Song was cool.

Back
Top Bottom