Official 2010 MTV VMA Awards thread

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't think people grasp that it wasn't just the song, but the fact that the whole Swift incident made that song 10x better.
Exactly, and the intro by Aziz was perfect.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't think people grasp that it wasn't just the song, but the fact that the whole Swift incident made that song 10x better.
Exactly, and the intro by Aziz was perfect.

Okay, to say it’s been a rough year for Kanye West would be an understatement. Granted, he’s the reason he’s had it so bad. After interrupting Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at last year’s VMAs, the rapper and sometime singer spent the end of 2009 and majority of 2010 in pop culture exile. But at the top of this summer, he returned with his rebellious “Power.

Okay, to say it’s been a rough year for Kanye West would be an understatement. Granted, he’s the reason he’s had it so bad. After interrupting Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at last year’s VMAs, the rapper and sometime singer spent the end of 2009 and majority of 2010 in pop culture exile. But at the top of this summer, he returned with his rebellious “Power.

Dope performance, the autotune ruined it though.

They should of had Aziz host the entire show.

Dope performance, the autotune ruined it though.

They should of had Aziz host the entire show.

Runaway
pimp.gif

The production
pimp.gif

Nice performance of it, too.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

It's straight gotta hear a better version

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dudes stay getting emotional over somebody else saying they dont like a Kanye song damn you like it he dont  get over it $#!%

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

It's straight gotta hear a better version

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dudes stay getting emotional over somebody else saying they dont like a Kanye song damn you like it he dont  get over it $#!%

What's crazy is that I've liked everything else Kanye has put out recently (kind of ambivalent on the Power remix).

He should have started it off with that freestyle (verse?) he did in Tokyo that I saw in the Kanye thread and then hit them with Power.

I understand the moment. Who doesn't? Still a crappy performance and song to me. Autotune alone killed this performance.

But I digress and will still listen to Kanye's album the first day it's leaked/released.

taylor swifts performance was the best of the night for me, and it wasnt even that amazing(thats how much the show sucked), it was very soft spoken though and the whole theme was graceful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the name of the song though if anyone can remind me

taylor swifts performance was the best of the night for me, and it wasnt even that amazing(thats how much the show sucked), it was very soft spoken though and the whole theme was graceful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the name of the song though if anyone can remind me

What's crazy is that I've liked everything else Kanye has put out recently (kind of ambivalent on the Power remix).

He should have started it off with that freestyle (verse?) he did in Tokyo that I saw in the Kanye thread and then hit them with Power.

I understand the moment. Who doesn't? Still a crappy performance and song to me. Autotune alone killed this performance.

But I digress and will still listen to Kanye's album the first day it's leaked/released.

Usher killed the show.

Nicki's mass didn't really move..... shady business.

Kanye's red reminded me of a demon.

Usher killed the show.

Nicki's mass didn't really move..... shady business.

Kanye's red reminded me of a demon.

Anybody else find Chelsea Handler NOT funny at all?  I watch her show all the time and think she's pretty funny....I thought she was gona bring it tonight but it was kind of a let down.

Kanye song was kind of weird. Not sure what to make of it until we hear a better version. I like the "Baby I've got a plan, run away as fast as you can" part though.
pimp.gif
  He should have done Devil in a New Dress.

Back
Top Bottom