Official 2010 MTV VMA Awards thread

laugh.gif
I'd be mad too. straight up.

That was one hell of a comeback performance and an amazing song. What the %*#% were the rest of you watching? And Pusha's suit was fresh as hell on some guido %%#$ 
laugh.gif

Regardless of your biased opinion, each and every one of you was glued to the TV watching him. Hate on....

That was one hell of a comeback performance and an amazing song. What the %*#% were the rest of you watching? And Pusha's suit was fresh as hell on some guido %%#$ 
laugh.gif

Regardless of your biased opinion, each and every one of you was glued to the TV watching him. Hate on....

I love how the media outlets are all "speculating" saying Kanye's song was a double handed jab at Taylor Swift and an apology. I really wonder if anyone listens to lyrics nowadays. It had nothing to do with Taylor. This track addresses Amber Rose more than Taylor.

Pusha T's verse was ridiculous though. Can't wait for his G.O.O.D. Music solo debut. He's one of my favorite MC's.

I love how the media outlets are all "speculating" saying Kanye's song was a double handed jab at Taylor Swift and an apology. I really wonder if anyone listens to lyrics nowadays. It had nothing to do with Taylor. This track addresses Amber Rose more than Taylor.

Pusha T's verse was ridiculous though. Can't wait for his G.O.O.D. Music solo debut. He's one of my favorite MC's.

Dudes riding Kanye hard, I see.

Song was ehhh. Maybe I need to hear the cdq.

Pusha T is that dude, but some of ya'll overhyping his verse. You could barely hear what dude was saying with all the noise in the background.

Usher had the best performance last night, hands down.

Dudes riding Kanye hard, I see.

Song was ehhh. Maybe I need to hear the cdq.

Pusha T is that dude, but some of ya'll overhyping his verse. You could barely hear what dude was saying with all the noise in the background.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I dont understand why people keep saying this.
I heard him breathing more than I heard him singing.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I dont understand why people keep saying this.
I heard him breathing more than I heard him singing.

eyes.gif
How is anyone mad/ surprised Bieber got the best new artist award.  Gaga isnt new anymore, and probably both bieber's albums/EP's or whatever they were outsold drakes album separately.

pimp.gif
Bieber winning 

Back
Top Bottom