Official 2010 MTV VMA Awards thread

eyes.gif
How is anyone mad/ surprised Bieber got the best new artist award.  Gaga isnt new anymore, and probably both bieber's albums/EP's or whatever they were outsold drakes album separately.

pimp.gif
Bieber winning 

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Wow at Chelsea Handler. I knew female comedians sucked but damn.

I really like Chelsea Handler, but she was kind of a sucky host. the VMA's hasn't had a good host in years. they should try to bring Chris Rock or Jamie Foxx back.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Wow at Chelsea Handler. I knew female comedians sucked but damn.

I really like Chelsea Handler, but she was kind of a sucky host. the VMA's hasn't had a good host in years. they should try to bring Chris Rock or Jamie Foxx back.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Dudes riding Kanye hard, I see.

Song was ehhh. Maybe I need to hear the cdq.

Pusha T is that dude, but some of ya'll overhyping his verse. You could barely hear what dude was saying with all the noise in the background.

Usher had the best performance last night, hands down.

grin.gif

Dudes riding Kanye hard, I see.

Song was ehhh. Maybe I need to hear the cdq.

Pusha T is that dude, but some of ya'll overhyping his verse. You could barely hear what dude was saying with all the noise in the background.

grin.gif

And why was Kanye's so spectacular?

Because dude rocked an all red suit with a white back drop?
Usher sounded like crap.
If we're going by back drops and all that, Linkin Park had the best performance.

Usher sounded like crap.
If we're going by back drops and all that, Linkin Park had the best performance.

'Ye had a great performance because he deaded all the crazy dramatics like being on top of a hill or some crazy stuff and it was broken down to just him and a sampler. Breaking it down to bring it back to the basics. I appreciated Yeezy's performance a lot last night. Sometimes I wish he would tour with just him and his sampler with some drum patterns. Kinda unplugged style.

Usher's performance looked real nice though. Props to him.

'Ye had a great performance because he deaded all the crazy dramatics like being on top of a hill or some crazy stuff and it was broken down to just him and a sampler. Breaking it down to bring it back to the basics. I appreciated Yeezy's performance a lot last night. Sometimes I wish he would tour with just him and his sampler with some drum patterns. Kinda unplugged style.

Usher's performance looked real nice though. Props to him.

Originally Posted by fundz4

Usher sounded like crap.

Only man I saw do the impressive dancing and singing live is Michael and he is gone. Usher is the second closest. He does his best. It's almost impossible to sing and dance that hard at the same time so chill out.

Originally Posted by fundz4

Usher sounded like crap.

Only man I saw do the impressive dancing and singing live is Michael and he is gone. Usher is the second closest. He does his best. It's almost impossible to sing and dance that hard at the same time so chill out.

And just like that they whole world loves Kanye West again. Say Ye didnt murder that @!%%. SAY IT. You can't.

Taylor Swift is an over dramatic attention #%##+. And if you are surprised The Beib won or hating on him KILL YOURSELF.

And just like that they whole world loves Kanye West again. Say Ye didnt murder that @!%%. SAY IT. You can't.

Taylor Swift is an over dramatic attention #%##+. And if you are surprised The Beib won or hating on him KILL YOURSELF.

Word, it's hard to dance and sing at the same time.

Plus, there was so much noise you couldn't really hear Pusha's verse.

Basically all you could make out from Ye's performance was the hook

Word, it's hard to dance and sing at the same time.

Plus, there was so much noise you couldn't really hear Pusha's verse.

Basically all you could make out from Ye's performance was the hook

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont understand why people keep saying this.
I heard him breathing more than I heard him singing.

this is very true.
dude seemed tired. Jacket did look heavy as hell for some reason.

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont understand why people keep saying this.
I heard him breathing more than I heard him singing.

this is very true.
dude seemed tired. Jacket did look heavy as hell for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom