Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Winter Olympics WNBA preseason game > NBA dunk contest [/color]
fixed
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Waste of my damn time though.. ##$# was terrible. [/color]
smh.gif

agreed, that was just horrible.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

"maybe no one will win"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so true though.

Shannon Brown the biggest disappointment.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the one that fred jones won is still the worst of all time

maybe in terms of judging but wasnt that where jrich did the off the backboard between the legs?  if so nope, that dunk alone was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The Flight Brothers and Air Up There should be participants next year to go against a group of NBA players who can actually do well in the contest (ie. Josh Smith, J-Rich, T-Will). That's the only way it won't be just as bad next year. I think D-Rose could win it too if he tried
smh.gif

Lebron wasn't even in the crowd because he knew they would have had Sager over there to put him on blast on national TV and ask him why he punked out.

Now we have to wait patiently for Stanley Robinson to get drafted so he can be the next breath of fresh air in the dunk contest.....or utterly disappoint us.

Maybe every 2 years??? But that would be disappointing. I mean, I've seen Flight do thru the legs from the FT line...it's hard to impress me.

very disappointed now we got another year of
we need flight white in the contest

i wanna see air up there in the contest just to hear what charles is gonna say

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
That was awefull man

What tha hell has happened to All Star Saturday night?

Back in the 90s tha 3 point shootout used to have about 10 contestants shootin head to head one at each end that added some competition now its just 4 guys even when Ray Ray n Peja was init 6-7 years ago there were more contestants n rounds.

The dunk contest is tha same only 4 contestants I like the format change of 2 mins for a dunk instead of no replacements on misses that was bull.

If Nate had put down the behind the backboard under the leg reverse it would have been great his reverse off tha bounce off that board was nice but when thats the best dunk of the contest ya in trouble.

Shannon Brown should never be allowed in the Dunk contest again all that hype n online crap for that? really? Demar been hypein himself up to for wat 1 nice dunk which wasnt even that hard for him,I got nuthin to say about G Wallace
indifferent.gif

The Slamdunk showdown was much better Air Up There was more than nice smh at that crap guys shouldt talk b4 hand if they cant produce.

Peace
Scottie

so who else thought that was the worse slam dunk contest they ever seen..they need to actually get ppl who will make it interesting lebron wade dwight josh smith any1 because that contest disgraced the slam dunk contest

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

The Flight Brothers and Air Up There should be participants next year to go against a group of NBA players who can actually do well in the contest (ie. Josh Smith, J-Rich, T-Will). That's the only way it won't be just as bad next year. I think D-Rose could win it too if he tried
smh.gif

Lebron wasn't even in the crowd because he knew they would have had Sager over there to put him on blast on national TV and ask him why he punked out.
I agree with this, they need to get some dudes in here that can dunk, I don't care if they are not even in the NBA.  They also need to pick the players out of the NBA that can dunk and put on a good show.  Shannon Brown was garbage with those regular dunks you see dudes at the rec center do in games, same with Wallace.  I think Demar could have opened it up and done better, but Nate is just not that exciting anymore, he only gets it cause he is short.  I don't even want to see Lebron in the contest, dude would go out there with a Shannon Brown like performance.  Get T-Will and Josh Smith in this *@#!.

Let's go back to 8 guys for the three point contest. Two at a time with the Pulp Fiction music goin on in the background.

Dunk contest...ehhh...don't know how to fix that. can't force people to be in it.

Back
Top Bottom