Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Gotta keep bart scott at least for the interviews.
roll.gif

1. Fire Schottenheimer
2. Sign Braylon, Holmes too if possible vice versa
3. Draft a cot dam pass rusher and safety

1. Fire Schottenheimer
2. Sign Braylon, Holmes too if possible vice versa
3. Draft a cot dam pass rusher and safety

1. Offensive Coordinator who utilizes strategy as well as common sense. (I think they should keep Schottenheimer IF they can't find anyone better)
2. Rebuild the Defensive Line. We need to get younger, stronger and quicker on that D-line. At times this season they looked vicious but there was a long stretch of time where they couldnt get any pressure on anyone.
3. Replace Cromartie with Nnamdi Asoumgha. Dont care what it costs. Just get it done Tannenbaum.
4. Replace L.T. He had a good run but it's over man. McKnight looked decent towards the end of the season but I havent seen him enough to be sold on his abilities.
5. New Linebackers. I'd like to keep Bart Scott but I feel like we need bigger and stronger linebackers than what we have.
6. New Kicker. Nick Folk
30t6p3b.gif

7. Resign Holmes and Edwards. These two could potentially be one of the most dangerous WR tandems if the play calling and Sanchez accuracy can get on the same page.
30t6p3b.gif

1. Offensive Coordinator who utilizes strategy as well as common sense. (I think they should keep Schottenheimer IF they can't find anyone better)
2. Rebuild the Defensive Line. We need to get younger, stronger and quicker on that D-line. At times this season they looked vicious but there was a long stretch of time where they couldnt get any pressure on anyone.
3. Replace Cromartie with Nnamdi Asoumgha. Dont care what it costs. Just get it done Tannenbaum.
4. Replace L.T. He had a good run but it's over man. McKnight looked decent towards the end of the season but I havent seen him enough to be sold on his abilities.
5. New Linebackers. I'd like to keep Bart Scott but I feel like we need bigger and stronger linebackers than what we have.
6. New Kicker. Nick Folk
30t6p3b.gif

7. Resign Holmes and Edwards. These two could potentially be one of the most dangerous WR tandems if the play calling and Sanchez accuracy can get on the same page.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom