Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Leonhard broke his leg today 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Gronk and Hernandez might have a field day on Monday. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Revis over one of those two now with Cro going over to Branch. Which leaves Coleman/Wilson on Welker...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Gronk and Hernandez might have a field day on Monday. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Revis over one of those two now with Cro going over to Branch. Which leaves Coleman/Wilson on Welker...

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

frown.gif
frown.gif

This doesn't sound good one bit.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

frown.gif
frown.gif

This doesn't sound good one bit.
frown.gif

frown.gif

$$@#
Just when Eric Smith was showing up, moving around Revis was working and it looked like we had a complete secondary. 
tired.gif

frown.gif

$$@#
Just when Eric Smith was showing up, moving around Revis was working and it looked like we had a complete secondary. 
tired.gif

he broke it ? i heard it was a severe shin injury . didnt say broken but yeah severe is severe
frown.gif

dam ......

he broke it ? i heard it was a severe shin injury . didnt say broken but yeah severe is severe
frown.gif

dam ......

The New York Jets defense suffered a huge blow Friday, when safety Jim Leonhard suffered a severe shin injury during a practice collision.

Leonhard, the glue to the secondary, won't play Monday night in New England, Jets coach Rex Ryan announced.

"Terrible news," Ryan said, clearly shaken.

Ryan said he's "assuming" there is a fracture, but test results weren't immediately available. Ryan called it a "severe" injury.

Leonhard collided with receiver Patrick Turner during a team drill. The Jets will start Brodney Pool and Eric Smith at safety.

Leonhard is valuable because, among other reasons, he calls the defensive signals. He's also the No. 1 punt returner.

Ryan still tried to be confident.

"Do I still think we'll win the game? Absolutely," he said.

?

The New York Jets defense suffered a huge blow Friday, when safety Jim Leonhard suffered a severe shin injury during a practice collision.

Leonhard, the glue to the secondary, won't play Monday night in New England, Jets coach Rex Ryan announced.

"Terrible news," Ryan said, clearly shaken.

Ryan said he's "assuming" there is a fracture, but test results weren't immediately available. Ryan called it a "severe" injury.

Leonhard collided with receiver Patrick Turner during a team drill. The Jets will start Brodney Pool and Eric Smith at safety.

Leonhard is valuable because, among other reasons, he calls the defensive signals. He's also the No. 1 punt returner.

Ryan still tried to be confident.

"Do I still think we'll win the game? Absolutely," he said.

?

multiple people r reporting its broken....hes gone for the year.....I really dont like Smith, but him and Lowery gotta step up obv.....Ihedigbo needs to play more

multiple people r reporting its broken....hes gone for the year.....I really dont like Smith, but him and Lowery gotta step up obv.....Ihedigbo needs to play more

30t6p3b.gif
Leonard

My problem with the Patriots is that Brady is not afraid to throw to his TEs and for some reason we can't cover TEs.

30t6p3b.gif
Leonard

My problem with the Patriots is that Brady is not afraid to throw to his TEs and for some reason we can't cover TEs.

My guess will be Cotchery (I believe he's playing this week) or Holmes will be on PR, both have the experience.

Back
Top Bottom