Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by onewearz

^ dem *******
eek.gif

mark'll be fine, the kid is mexican, they dont quit.

remember its mexiCAN not mexiCANT

u def got a point
pimp.gif

nrbwjhpz.jpg
First of all, I swear if anyone in the NFL Week 16 Review thread says the Jets backed into the playoffs....
mad.gif

You want a playoff spot, however it comes. I would have loved to have beaten the Bears, which we could and should have, but they just executed better in that 3rd quarter.

-Schotty called a good game other than not giving Greene the ball the times he should have instead of overgiving it to Tomlinson.
-The defense needs to be fixed, and fixed quick before they have any thoughts of going deep into the playoffs.
-Rex has said he wants to rest players for the Bills game. I ask you, who do you think needs the rest?

The second year under the Ryan regime and the Jets are playoff bound.

Ah,
r8hzip.jpg

nrbwjhpz.jpg
First of all, I swear if anyone in the NFL Week 16 Review thread says the Jets backed into the playoffs....
mad.gif

You want a playoff spot, however it comes. I would have loved to have beaten the Bears, which we could and should have, but they just executed better in that 3rd quarter.

-Schotty called a good game other than not giving Greene the ball the times he should have instead of overgiving it to Tomlinson.
-The defense needs to be fixed, and fixed quick before they have any thoughts of going deep into the playoffs.
-Rex has said he wants to rest players for the Bills game. I ask you, who do you think needs the rest?

The second year under the Ryan regime and the Jets are playoff bound.

Ah,
r8hzip.jpg

so, ru all ready to get rocked in KC come playoff time? nothings for sure yet, but i would love to play the jets at home in the playoffs.

see how that run D really is.

so, ru all ready to get rocked in KC come playoff time? nothings for sure yet, but i would love to play the jets at home in the playoffs.

we made the playoffs

11-5 aint bad at all, just think about how much better our record could have been.

we're going in the right direction, sanchez is impressing me more and more. the kid got guts , i'll take that anyday .

we made the playoffs

11-5 aint bad at all, just think about how much better our record could have been.

we're going in the right direction, sanchez is impressing me more and more. the kid got guts , i'll take that anyday .

we made the playoffs

i dont care what record we have this team is playing like crap. giving up 38 points to the bears
sick.gif
we have zero pass rush and the minute we face a semi decent qb in the playoffs we are done.

we made the playoffs

i dont care what record we have this team is playing like crap. giving up 38 points to the bears
sick.gif
we have zero pass rush and the minute we face a semi decent qb in the playoffs we are done.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Forte was the first 100+ yard rusher we've allowed all season. I want to say our run D has been exceptionally good this season.

It wouldn't be right, though, if Thomas Jones didn't run all over us
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Forte was the first 100+ yard rusher we've allowed all season. I want to say our run D has been exceptionally good this season.

It wouldn't be right, though, if Thomas Jones didn't run all over us
tired.gif
laugh.gif

to me the 6 seed is better then the 5 seed. winning in kc would be easier then winning in indy, im assumin the chiefs beat oakland next sunday.

yea it would mean playing new england in the 2nd round regardless but if the afc goes through new england one way or another so they would have to eventually meet them again most likely.

to me the 6 seed is better then the 5 seed. winning in kc would be easier then winning in indy, im assumin the chiefs beat oakland next sunday.

yea it would mean playing new england in the 2nd round regardless but if the afc goes through new england one way or another so they would have to eventually meet them again most likely.

Well I drove 7 hours from Boston today through the blizzard so I missed the game...Not mad at the playoffs though, lets just hope we get KC instead of INDY

Well I drove 7 hours from Boston today through the blizzard so I missed the game...Not mad at the playoffs though, lets just hope we get KC instead of INDY

I dont know how you guys are scared of Indy.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not scared of any team, not NE, not KC, not INDY, not PITT, not BALT.
I'll go to war with this team ANY DAY!
Stop acting scared and LET'S KICK SUM @$@ IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!
mad.gif

I dont know how you guys are scared of Indy.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not scared of any team, not NE, not KC, not INDY, not PITT, not BALT.
I'll go to war with this team ANY DAY!
Stop acting scared and LET'S KICK SUM @$@ IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!
mad.gif

I don't know why anybody is scared of Indy either. They aren't that good this year and before they won that Super Bowl Peyton was a choker. I'm worried about KC though. Great running game, QB that doesn't turn it over, and a great front 7. That's a dangerous recipe.

I don't know why anybody is scared of Indy either. They aren't that good this year and before they won that Super Bowl Peyton was a choker. I'm worried about KC though. Great running game, QB that doesn't turn it over, and a great front 7. That's a dangerous recipe.

Back
Top Bottom