Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

*Is ready to watch success*
*but realizes what team this is *
*but is hopeful that is those old ways are thrown out the window just like last year*

*Is ready to watch success*
*but realizes what team this is *
*but is hopeful that is those old ways are thrown out the window just like last year*

im actually kinda excited to see this team play.

lets just hope dirty sanchez doesnt have a sophmore slump, which i dont think he will.

im actually kinda excited to see this team play.

lets just hope dirty sanchez doesnt have a sophmore slump, which i dont think he will.

laugh.gif
at sanchez in the vid
should be an exciting season

Common Jets. I've been disappointed too much in my young life by being a fan of theirs. Follow a promising season by a garbage one. I just want a SB or at the very least an appearance in one.

Common Jets. I've been disappointed too much in my young life by being a fan of theirs. Follow a promising season by a garbage one. I just want a SB or at the very least an appearance in one.

Can't wait, I'll be @ the Sunday night game in Miami Sept.26!

Let's get it!!!

Jets have some really high expectations this year....hopefully this isn't the Same ol' Jets

Can't wait, I'll be @ the Sunday night game in Miami Sept.26!

Let's get it!!!

Jets have some really high expectations this year....hopefully this isn't the Same ol' Jets

Brunell is on board... 2 year deal.
Looks like Laveranues Coles could be back with the team soon, too...
Oh joy...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

Brunell is on board... 2 year deal.
Looks like Laveranues Coles could be back with the team soon, too...
Oh joy...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

^ Yeah I don't know how I feel about LC coming back. He's one of my favorite (ex) Jet players, but we have guys that need to be signed long term first IMO. Also, LC was a malcontent the last time he was here, I really hope Rex and company know what they are doing....

^ Yeah I don't know how I feel about LC coming back. He's one of my favorite (ex) Jet players, but we have guys that need to be signed long term first IMO. Also, LC was a malcontent the last time he was here, I really hope Rex and company know what they are doing....

Laveranues Coles set to return to Jets ... again

It looks like the on-again, off-again relationship between the New York Jets and WR Laveranues Coles is back to "on."

ESPNNewYork.com reports that Coles will work out for the team and, barring any stumbling blocks, will sign with the organization that he played for in two separate stints from 2000-02 and 2005-08.

New York needs insurance at wideout with Santonio Holmes' four-game suspension at the start of the 2010 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery and Brad Smith are the team's other top receivers.

--Armen Terjimanian

eh, whatever.

anybody catch the 12 minute preview of hard knocks last night ? i missed it and can't find it anywhere ........

Laveranues Coles set to return to Jets ... again

It looks like the on-again, off-again relationship between the New York Jets and WR Laveranues Coles is back to "on."

ESPNNewYork.com reports that Coles will work out for the team and, barring any stumbling blocks, will sign with the organization that he played for in two separate stints from 2000-02 and 2005-08.

New York needs insurance at wideout with Santonio Holmes' four-game suspension at the start of the 2010 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery and Brad Smith are the team's other top receivers.

--Armen Terjimanian

eh, whatever.

anybody catch the 12 minute preview of hard knocks last night ? i missed it and can't find it anywhere ........

Back
Top Bottom