Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Revis back is HUGE for the Jets... Not sure he is gonna be 100% for Baltimore though, I hope he doesn't try to "shut down" Anquan cause that could get ugly... 2 weeks and Revis island will be back open for business

Revis back is HUGE for the Jets... Not sure he is gonna be 100% for Baltimore though, I hope he doesn't try to "shut down" Anquan cause that could get ugly... 2 weeks and Revis island will be back open for business

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I AGREE

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I AGREE

Last but not least, the Tony Richardson situation. He has been re-signed. Here’s what happened. The team needed to release a player who could not be claimed off waivers. That means it had to be a vested veteran. It also had to be a vested veteran who wouldn’t draw tempting offers from other teams so that he would still be around to re-sign. That’s where you get Tony Richardson.

http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/09/06/ryan-throws-a-tantrum/#more-29552

Last but not least, the Tony Richardson situation. He has been re-signed. Here’s what happened. The team needed to release a player who could not be claimed off waivers. That means it had to be a vested veteran. It also had to be a vested veteran who wouldn’t draw tempting offers from other teams so that he would still be around to re-sign. That’s where you get Tony Richardson.

http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/09/06/ryan-throws-a-tantrum/#more-29552

Revis is the only player I know of who could hold out for months, demand the money he did, come back for a 12x pay raise, and get the Rudy slow clap.
laugh.gif

Revis is the only player I know of who could hold out for months, demand the money he did, come back for a 12x pay raise, and get the Rudy slow clap.
laugh.gif

final hard knocks tonight. should be a good one with revis returning and see how t rich got cut and re signed ........

final hard knocks tonight. should be a good one with revis returning and see how t rich got cut and re signed ........

Good end to Hardknocks. Loved how the team knelled to him because of his nickname at the end.  If Rex stays as coach next year and there isn't a lockout, I seriously hope that they have one with the Jets again.  I mean it was just so entertaining compared to the others the last few years.

But I just can't wait to Monday night. Plus, I got the Jets D on my fantasy team so I need/want a few pick 6s.

Good end to Hardknocks. Loved how the team knelled to him because of his nickname at the end.  If Rex stays as coach next year and there isn't a lockout, I seriously hope that they have one with the Jets again.  I mean it was just so entertaining compared to the others the last few years.

But I just can't wait to Monday night. Plus, I got the Jets D on my fantasy team so I need/want a few pick 6s.

ready for the season now. loved hard knocks and would love to see another season with the jets

LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!

ready for the season now. loved hard knocks and would love to see another season with the jets

LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!

When Revis exhaled and led the "1-2-3 JETS!" chant, I stood up and said LET'S GO
pimp.gif

When Revis exhaled and led the "1-2-3 JETS!" chant, I stood up and said LET'S GO
pimp.gif

so !!+@+@% amped for this season to start .......

alot talking now we gotta back it up
pimp.gif

so !!+@+@% amped for this season to start .......

alot talking now we gotta back it up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom