**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

laugh.gif
 damn, i go to purchase some knicks tickets and i got this

NYK1011_EXCLUSIVETIXOFFER2.jpg

that was quick

Spectacular, those are for season tickets on I believe. You can get any game on stubhub for sighlty above box office (except Miami). I believe ticketmaster will release a few thousand tickets (300s) within the next month for single games.

Spectacular, those are for season tickets on I believe. You can get any game on stubhub for sighlty above box office (except Miami). I believe ticketmaster will release a few thousand tickets (300s) within the next month for single games.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

spectacular, you're mad late (those are season tickets tho)

single tix go on sale this thursday

Ahhh this i did not know, i haven't been up to date with the knicks lately, been slumped up in work.

I wanna go to the knicks vs heat game on dec 17, who's down to go??

Ahhh this i did not know, i haven't been up to date with the knicks lately, been slumped up in work.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i'd go, but i dont know if i want to pay the $140 nosebleed prices
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i'd go, but i dont know if i want to pay the $140 nosebleed prices
sick.gif

http://jerseychaser.com/sources-joa...anthony-trade-defeats-the-purpose/#more-13857
http://jerseychaser.com/sources-joakim- ... more-13857

After Yahoo!Sports confirmed our report that the Chicago Bulls were Carmelo’s Anthony’s top trade destination, a report came out of ESPNChicago.com, saying that the Chicago Bulls were having internal discussions about including center Joakim Noah in a trade package for Anthony.

I was surprised by the rumor, considering the Bulls and Noah were reportedly working on a 60 million dollar extension since August. But according to our sources, Anthony wants to play alongside Noah who is emerging as one of the NBA’s best centers. Trading Noah would “defeat the purpose

http://jerseychaser.com/sources-joa...anthony-trade-defeats-the-purpose/#more-13857
http://jerseychaser.com/sources-joakim- ... more-13857

After Yahoo!Sports confirmed our report that the Chicago Bulls were Carmelo’s Anthony’s top trade destination, a report came out of ESPNChicago.com, saying that the Chicago Bulls were having internal discussions about including center Joakim Noah in a trade package for Anthony.

I was surprised by the rumor, considering the Bulls and Noah were reportedly working on a 60 million dollar extension since August. But according to our sources, Anthony wants to play alongside Noah who is emerging as one of the NBA’s best centers. Trading Noah would “defeat the purpose

Basically, [Noah's] got until Halloween to sign his extension. It feels like BS that the Bulls would let Noah go, when they're working out a big time extension for him. Odds are, they're using the rumors that he could be traded to the boonies, so he'll take their $60 mil extension offer, instead of the 75 he wants.

Pretty smart move. I remember Phil Jackson let out rumors that Bynum could get traded for Bosh last year, to get him to try harder.

Either way, the only big piece they'd want to move for Melo is Deng and that won't get it done.

AR+Gallo+Curry could do it. Tony Parker and his love for New York/Theirry Henry/Eva Longoria says they might have their point guard locked down next year. Grass is greener.
edit: I knew what I meant to say 
ohwell.gif

Basically, [Noah's] got until Halloween to sign his extension. It feels like BS that the Bulls would let Noah go, when they're working out a big time extension for him. Odds are, they're using the rumors that he could be traded to the boonies, so he'll take their $60 mil extension offer, instead of the 75 he wants.

Pretty smart move. I remember Phil Jackson let out rumors that Bynum could get traded for Bosh last year, to get him to try harder.

Either way, the only big piece they'd want to move for Melo is Deng and that won't get it done.

AR+Gallo+Curry could do it. Tony Parker and his love for New York/Theirry Henry/Eva Longoria says they might have their point guard locked down next year. Grass is greener.
edit: I knew what I meant to say 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom