[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

I just sprung the cash for Direct TVs sunday NFL ticket. Living so far away blows since I only get to see like 2 games a year.

i dont know about you guys but i was absolutely disgusted with how poorly floyd played. he was the ONLY player that was slipping on every $*%@#@! play. if that doesnt show aj we need VJ back than i dont know what will. the only bright side of that game is that our D actually looked really good

i dont know about you guys but i was absolutely disgusted with how poorly floyd played. he was the ONLY player that was slipping on every $*%@#@! play. if that doesnt show aj we need VJ back than i dont know what will. the only bright side of that game is that our D actually looked really good

Good god. What a terrible performance. D surprised me. Chiefs offensively surprised me. But mostly, just disguted.

Good god. What a terrible performance. D surprised me. Chiefs offensively surprised me. But mostly, just disguted.

smh.gif
at the special teams coverage. Bad game for the Chargers all around, not too surprised though because they always seem to start the season slow before getting it together.

smh.gif
at the special teams coverage. Bad game for the Chargers all around, not too surprised though because they always seem to start the season slow before getting it together.

Question: When Rivers tears up your team on the field like that, are there ever reports during the week about any backlash? Or does he command that much respect among the team?

Either way, very impressive stuff. Wish we had a QB that could whip our team into shape that way.

Question: When Rivers tears up your team on the field like that, are there ever reports during the week about any backlash? Or does he command that much respect among the team?

Either way, very impressive stuff. Wish we had a QB that could whip our team into shape that way.

With Rivers its either you love him or hate him. For the most part everyone loves that fire but some see it as a negative.

With Rivers its either you love him or hate him. For the most part everyone loves that fire but some see it as a negative.

Its ok that Rivers goes nuts like that. someone needs to do it when errors are being made. hes just a competitive guy.

Its ok that Rivers goes nuts like that. someone needs to do it when errors are being made. hes just a competitive guy.

^^I prefer to see some fire in players. Not over the top, a-hole type but enough to show he cares and that he is passionate about the game. I know some people who hate him but he is that type of guy/player I guess.

^^I prefer to see some fire in players. Not over the top, a-hole type but enough to show he cares and that he is passionate about the game. I know some people who hate him but he is that type of guy/player I guess.

Big win for us this last weekend. Much more like it. Rivers just played out of his mind, and the world just cant stop Gates. double team, tripple team it doesnt matter he is the BEAST of the NFL. 
pimp.gif

This sunday game will be at 1:15pm, its shown in the socal area for the CBS late game slot. Gonna woop that seahawks behind. Lets do it
pimp.gif

Big win for us this last weekend. Much more like it. Rivers just played out of his mind, and the world just cant stop Gates. double team, tripple team it doesnt matter he is the BEAST of the NFL. 
pimp.gif

This sunday game will be at 1:15pm, its shown in the socal area for the CBS late game slot. Gonna woop that seahawks behind. Lets do it
pimp.gif

Looked great. Just hope that we can look as good versus a solid team. Either way, great win against the bummy Jags.

Looked great. Just hope that we can look as good versus a solid team. Either way, great win against the bummy Jags.

Back
Top Bottom