Official 2011-2012 Boston Celtics Season Thread 4-20 @ATL (37-26) ATLANTIC CHAMPS

JO is moving well out there. He never looked this healthy last season.

It's funny how people still talk trash about the celtics being so old and washed up, but in the end they're still a top 3 team In the east. We will see when they beat the Knicks on Xmas day... Btw, im from so cal, but a Boston Celtic fan ! Whoorah !!! Go green !!!

pimp.gif
Just ordered some tickets, will be going to the New Year's game.

Checking in. Don't really post a lot in these threads. I just enjoy the comments/arguments

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

C's going to get smoked tonight.

Probably, but in the long run, I like how this team is built.
The bench is better then I thought. Brandon Bass looked great, and way more athletic then I remember him being in Orlando. He finished things inside Big Baby wouldn't have been able to and got key offensive boards.

If we can get a little more from Jermaine O'neil and Dooling then this team will be even better. 

BTW, we should have had that knicks game, that call was @%!#+!!! on Marquis.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

C's going to get smoked tonight.

Probably, but in the long run, I like how this team is built.
The bench is better then I thought. Brandon Bass looked great, and way more athletic then I remember him being in Orlando. He finished things inside Big Baby wouldn't have been able to and got key offensive boards.

If we can get a little more from Jermaine O'neil and Dooling then this team will be even better. 

BTW, we should have had that knicks game, that call was %%%$*+%! on Marquis.

All of this except the part about the C's getting smoked tonight .

Celtics by 6
pimp.gif

Doc is calling Pierce doubtful for tonight. Don't think it even matters. Miami is just on a different level.

Rondo should just keep being aggressive to the rim and confident in his shot and take this game over

Wow, #$!#@ **** Bavetta's corpse !#!, calling fouls in anticipation. Taking the joy out of watching ball these days, seriously.

Welp, this went better than I thought. Pretty encouraging, all things considered. Got absolutely shafted by the officials the entire game and still put a scare in them without Pierce.
So weird seeing a zone out there, but it worked. I was surprised Miami looked so bad against a zone after Dallas had success with it 6 months ago. Took them a long time to adjust.

I still think Miami's athleticism is just too much to overcome in a series though.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeap. 0-2. Now we play a team that... sucks #!@, time for that first win.
laugh.gif

Finns, you can't even be mad with the effort so far from this team. Bass and Rondo both looked good tonight, and Dooling was better then opening night.
I think this team will coast during the regular season and get the 3 or 4 seed.

team doesnt look so sharp,

a couple of games more maybe, when everyone is a healthy then they'll start being better.

Back
Top Bottom