OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Let's see Dodgers GM tweet...

Something along the lines of:  Matt Kemp hits another 2 run HR walkoff...time to criticize him on the radio.

smokin.gif
, solid win, wish it didn't go extra innings.

Let's see Dodgers GM tweet...

Something along the lines of:  Matt Kemp hits another 2 run HR walkoff...time to criticize him on the radio.

smokin.gif
, solid win, wish it didn't go extra innings.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Lew Wolff for Matt Kemp?
laugh.gif
JP, but damn I wish we went after Kemp instead of DeJesus.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sure the A's front office would've liked that, too bad Kemp was never available.

Lew Wolff for Matt Kemp?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sure the A's front office would've liked that, too bad Kemp was never available.

Just writing to comment on those Brooklyn Dodgers throwbacks. Seems like most people loved them while some didn't. I thought they looked pretty nice.

pimp.gif
at Vin Scully reminiscing. Those blue jerseys were actually satin AND were designed to be worn specifically for night games back when nighttime baseball was a new gimmick in the 1940s. Anyone else catch him saying how much he liked the 1940s big band era music being played instead of the "current" music?
laugh.gif

Those Braves throwbacks looked beautiful too. That sleeve logo...
pimp.gif

The Dodgers' opponents for the next 5 (?) Throwback Thursday games are gonna be in throwbacks too.
pimp.gif

Just writing to comment on those Brooklyn Dodgers throwbacks. Seems like most people loved them while some didn't. I thought they looked pretty nice.

pimp.gif
at Vin Scully reminiscing. Those blue jerseys were actually satin AND were designed to be worn specifically for night games back when nighttime baseball was a new gimmick in the 1940s. Anyone else catch him saying how much he liked the 1940s big band era music being played instead of the "current" music?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The Dodgers' opponents for the next 5 (?) Throwback Thursday games are gonna be in throwbacks too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I liked them but not the pants too baggy. The braves sleeve logo was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I liked them but not the pants too baggy. The braves sleeve logo was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Lew Wolff for Matt Kemp?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I thought they were willing to deal him because he had a down year? Maybe I'm trippin, my bad.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom