OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

I wouldn't like the name to change, but the way things are now with sports franchises, I think its inevitable that it's gonna happen one day. I just don't want it to be something stupid like Oscar Meyer Field or some other ******ed company

I wouldn't like the name to change, but the way things are now with sports franchises, I think its inevitable that it's gonna happen one day. I just don't want it to be something stupid like Oscar Meyer Field or some other ******ed company

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

farmer john slaughterhouse
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

farmer john slaughterhouse
smokin.gif

if mark cuban bought the team and sold the stadium name rights would we have a problem with it? i say no, its because we all hate this bum +*% owner why would have a huge problem with it

we are in the day and age where sports teams cant just leave off sponser deals around the stadium and other things. if jerry jones who ant going broke any time soon and the cowboys with there rich sports history can look around for naming rights to cowboys stadium then anyone can.

if mark cuban bought the team and sold the stadium name rights would we have a problem with it? i say no, its because we all hate this bum +*% owner why would have a huge problem with it

we are in the day and age where sports teams cant just leave off sponser deals around the stadium and other things. if jerry jones who ant going broke any time soon and the cowboys with there rich sports history can look around for naming rights to cowboys stadium then anyone can.

its an old historic stadium, people dont like messing with that. if you want to name your new billion dollar stadium after something, no one cares because there is no historical significance to the building. jerry jones will pry every last penny out of that place because he put most of the money up to build it.

its an old historic stadium, people dont like messing with that. if you want to name your new billion dollar stadium after something, no one cares because there is no historical significance to the building. jerry jones will pry every last penny out of that place because he put most of the money up to build it.

Like I said, I'm not in favor of a name change, but eventually it's gonna happen. And if those revenues allow the team to sign a couple key free agents, more power to them

Like I said, I'm not in favor of a name change, but eventually it's gonna happen. And if those revenues allow the team to sign a couple key free agents, more power to them

I would have a problem with them renaming Dodger Stadium.

I would have absolutely no issue with "Dodger Stadium at Time Warner Cable Ravine" or something to that effect. Would allow whoever purchased the rights to get the news wave from renaming a landmark, allow them to put as much signage around the park as possible, but not piss Dodgers fans off too much and allow them to still call it "Dodger Stadium"

I would have a problem with them renaming Dodger Stadium.

I would have absolutely no issue with "Dodger Stadium at Time Warner Cable Ravine" or something to that effect. Would allow whoever purchased the rights to get the news wave from renaming a landmark, allow them to put as much signage around the park as possible, but not piss Dodgers fans off too much and allow them to still call it "Dodger Stadium"

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Are they only selling the dodgers throwback at the stadium? Anyone know if it's online? Thnx

From what i've read once they announced they'd be using throwbacks, sales are to be done at the stadium on those game days

que?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Are they only selling the dodgers throwback at the stadium? Anyone know if it's online? Thnx

From what i've read once they announced they'd be using throwbacks, sales are to be done at the stadium on those game days

que?

Back
Top Bottom