Official 2011 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/28

2gvsdy1.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

how this ignorant fool tyler won is beyond me. when wiz and big sean are basically cemented names of '11. hell more ppl know about that skinny white girl than this cat.

Fans voted though

is the jessie J chick before commercials the one that was posted on NT covering Look At Me Now with her friend playing the piano?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I don't care what anyone else says/thinks. I'm loving Lady Gaga right now.
My girlfriend LOVES Gaga. She's a dancer, singer... free spirit type haha. I always get on her for liking Gaga's weird $$+, but I could totally appreciate her weirdness tonight. It was damn entertaining. Plus, her performance on Howard Stern's show recently really showed me her talent. Awesome voice. I can't hate any longer. She's in the entertainment business, and she definitely entertains.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

is the jessie J chick before commercials the one that was posted on NT covering Look At Me Now with her friend playing the piano?

you idiot. no. thats some youtube couple trying to be famous called Karmin.

how can you take anything russell brand says serious? Wrong person for the job to talk about Amy, imo.

Those of you talking about Jesus and God are different entities need to become more educated on the religion that youre believing in 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just shows what's wrong with a lot of believers.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Those of you talking about Jesus and God are different entities need to become more educated on the religion that youre believing in 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just shows what's wrong with a lot of believers.

Correction.

Believing in an all knowing magical space daddy is what's wrong with alot of believers.

Back
Top Bottom