Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Kobe with the shot at the Heat @ E3. "They aint got 5 of them thangs tho"
laugh.gif

Kobe got in is feelings when the guy at the Sony Press conference was playing with the Miami heat on NBA 2k12. He said "how could he disrespect LA buying playing with the Heat" then he got mad and said "The Heat aint got 5 of them thangs"
lmaoooooooo HE MAD!!!

Kobe got in is feelings when the guy at the Sony Press conference was playing with the Miami heat on NBA 2k12. He said "how could he disrespect LA buying playing with the Heat" then he got mad and said "The Heat aint got 5 of them thangs"
lmaoooooooo HE MAD!!!

It's just not destined for Dirk to win a ring. Mavs should just pick up Nash and let them ride off into the sunset together. They were being hyped as this era's Stockton and Malone early on in their careers so it would be ironic if they finish out without championships too. 

It's just not destined for Dirk to win a ring. Mavs should just pick up Nash and let them ride off into the sunset together. They were being hyped as this era's Stockton and Malone early on in their careers so it would be ironic if they finish out without championships too. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Only way you win a title in the NBA is with multiple superstars.

Mavericks have 1
Why I have always said Dirk has done more with less than anybody in the NBA outside of LeBron in Cleveland.

Mavericks have 1
Why I have always said Dirk has done more with less than anybody in the NBA outside of LeBron in Cleveland.

I been meaning to ask this since like 2002. Why do ppl pronounce Dirk's last name No-vitz-(s)ki when there's clearly a "w" there having me assume it's No-witz-(s)ki? Is it just the German way to pronounce it?

I been meaning to ask this since like 2002. Why do ppl pronounce Dirk's last name No-vitz-(s)ki when there's clearly a "w" there having me assume it's No-witz-(s)ki? Is it just the German way to pronounce it?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Mavericks have 1
I can't lie I was watching the game yesterday and starting to feel bad for Dirk.  Looked like Bron in Cleveland.  
I just hope Dirk wins a title before he is done.  Don't want him to be another one of those "guys without a ring"  ala Barkley, Malone, etc.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Mavericks have 1
I can't lie I was watching the game yesterday and starting to feel bad for Dirk.  Looked like Bron in Cleveland.  
I just hope Dirk wins a title before he is done.  Don't want him to be another one of those "guys without a ring"  ala Barkley, Malone, etc.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

always wondered this oto 
nerd.gif

always wondered this oto 
nerd.gif

Yes this is correct.
Terry is a piece of !***. How do you play great for 3 rounds then dissapear all together in the finals. 

Yes this is correct.
Terry is a piece of !***. How do you play great for 3 rounds then dissapear all together in the finals. 

Thats how I feel. Obviously Im a Mavs fan so I want the team to win, but at this point for me its about Dirk and Kidd. I really want to see them get a ring and they are running out of chances very quickly. The Mavs will most likely have another shot at a title as a franchise down the road, but I dont know if Dirk will get back after this go around.

And no, Dirk is not going to demand a trade. Dude could have easily left this off-season but decided not to. He will end his career as Maverick.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

always wondered this oto 
nerd.gif
Dirk Werner Nowitzki (German pronunciation: [ noˈvɪtski])

In German W are like V's

Thats how I feel. Obviously Im a Mavs fan so I want the team to win, but at this point for me its about Dirk and Kidd. I really want to see them get a ring and they are running out of chances very quickly. The Mavs will most likely have another shot at a title as a franchise down the road, but I dont know if Dirk will get back after this go around.

And no, Dirk is not going to demand a trade. Dude could have easily left this off-season but decided not to. He will end his career as Maverick.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

always wondered this oto 
nerd.gif
Dirk Werner Nowitzki (German pronunciation: [ noˈvɪtski])

In German W are like V's

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Yes this is correct.

He's getting the Derrick Rose treatment.

Back
Top Bottom