Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bears don't have much of a choice now...I think that almost solidifies they're taking an OL at 29.

you were thinkin they were gonna take fairley at 29 or trade up for him
What? 
laugh.gif

I'm talking about players who would be available when the Bears pick...there's been speculation that it was gonna be the BPA out of OL/DL/WR/CB.

Bears don't have much of a choice now...I think that almost solidifies they're taking an OL at 29.

I thinking he was referring more to getting someone to protect Jay against Detroit's beastly D-Line.

I thinking he was referring more to getting someone to protect Jay against Detroit's beastly D-Line.

What? 
laugh.gif

I'm talking about players who would be available when the Bears pick...there's been speculation that it was gonna be the BPA out of OL/DL/WR/CB.

Nah i think he means more to the fact that our O-Line is already suspect and with these two ****@@@%#*%*@  on the Lions......%$!+ JUST GOT REAL!

Nah i think he means more to the fact that our O-Line is already suspect and with these two ****@@@%#*%*@  on the Lions......%$!+ JUST GOT REAL!

Originally Posted by toine2983

got ya...i thought that was the plan from jump tho?

Originally Posted by toine2983

got ya...i thought that was the plan from jump tho?

I thought the Rams got Castonzo? They were showing him at his house smiling when the Rams were on the board.

I thought the Rams got Castonzo? They were showing him at his house smiling when the Rams were on the board.

Back
Top Bottom