Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Damn I wanted Mike to go almost anywhere else but Miami 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by JPZx

Dre... school me on Ponder, will you?

No hate, from what I've seen he's trash
laugh.gif
.. But you never know

he's not trash, he just hasn't been healthy...but i would've never said my son was a 1st rd pick...especially not the front end

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by JPZx

Dre... school me on Ponder, will you?

No hate, from what I've seen he's trash
laugh.gif
.. But you never know

he's not trash, he just hasn't been healthy...but i would've never said my son was a 1st rd pick...especially not the front end

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by toine2983

I thinking he was referring more to getting someone to protect Jay against Detroit's beastly D-Line.

got ya...i thought that was the plan from jump tho?
Not necessarily. Bears have a lot of needs and even though OL is hands down the biggest, it isn't worth reaching for one that would be available in a later round, considering how weak the OL is in this draft.

nah i wasn't saying yall would do that i was making that point about fairley...i kno OL isn't a strength this year

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by toine2983

I thinking he was referring more to getting someone to protect Jay against Detroit's beastly D-Line.

got ya...i thought that was the plan from jump tho?
Not necessarily. Bears have a lot of needs and even though OL is hands down the biggest, it isn't worth reaching for one that would be available in a later round, considering how weak the OL is in this draft.

nah i wasn't saying yall would do that i was making that point about fairley...i kno OL isn't a strength this year

Back
Top Bottom