Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

^^Besides Luck/Peterson/Green who else has a great chance to make an impact early?
Drake Nevis, Noel Devine, Robert Quinn, Marcel Dareus, Daquan Bowers, Nick Fairley, Von Miller, Ryan Kerrigan.

Originally Posted by dreClark

^^Besides Luck/Peterson/Green who else has a great chance to make an impact early?
Drake Nevis, Noel Devine, Robert Quinn, Marcel Dareus, Daquan Bowers, Nick Fairley, Von Miller, Ryan Kerrigan.
reaching with that list

reaching with that list

Ryan Mallet in the 2nd round?

Other QBs have fallen, but if they CAN trade the #1 and get compensation, IMO Mallett is a great pick up from 15-35

I'd be SHOCKED if Mallett slips out of the top-15...there isn't a chance in hell that he falls to the 2nd round. 

Ryan Mallet in the 2nd round?

Other QBs have fallen, but if they CAN trade the #1 and get compensation, IMO Mallett is a great pick up from 15-35

I'd be SHOCKED if Mallett slips out of the top-15...there isn't a chance in hell that he falls to the 2nd round. 

They'd be absolutely stupid to not take Luck if he declares. Clausen is god awful, and this is coming from one of his biggest supporters.

They'd be absolutely stupid to not take Luck if he declares. Clausen is god awful, and this is coming from one of his biggest supporters.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Noel Devine? he's gonna be like a 5th round pick

5th round??? 
laugh.gif
  No way.  2nd/3rd IMO

Originally Posted by raw120

reaching with that list
Oh, let me add Will Hill and Janoris Jenkins.

But seriously though, how am I reaching.

Originally Posted by raw120

reaching with that list
Oh, let me add Will Hill and Janoris Jenkins.

But seriously though, how am I reaching.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Am I crazy that I would seriously consider Cam Newton?

All the scouts say hes still too raw and but still a first rounder. Somebody like locker would get taken earlier if a team wants a qb to take and sit

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Am I crazy that I would seriously consider Cam Newton?

All the scouts say hes still too raw and but still a first rounder. Somebody like locker would get taken earlier if a team wants a qb to take and sit

The question was what players have the ability to make an immediate impact not what round are these players going to go in.

And there is no way in hell a healthy Noel Devine drops to the 5th round. He comes in and immediately makes an impact on 3rd downs as a RB, receiver out of the backfield, in the screen game and on special teams as a return man. Offensively he can be used like Danny Woodhead. He is a player who has a niche in the NFL and OC's like these kinds of diverse players.

The question was what players have the ability to make an immediate impact not what round are these players going to go in.

And there is no way in hell a healthy Noel Devine drops to the 5th round. He comes in and immediately makes an impact on 3rd downs as a RB, receiver out of the backfield, in the screen game and on special teams as a return man. Offensively he can be used like Danny Woodhead. He is a player who has a niche in the NFL and OC's like these kinds of diverse players.

I don't see Locker getting drafted ahead of Newton....if anything, HE (Locker) could be the guy to slip out of the 1st round.

I don't see Locker getting drafted ahead of Newton....if anything, HE (Locker) could be the guy to slip out of the 1st round.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Locker should have declared last year...his stock has plummeted so much since then. A lot of mock drafts had him as #1 last year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Locker should have declared last year...his stock has plummeted so much since then. A lot of mock drafts had him as #1 last year.

Back
Top Bottom