Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

A 4-2 roadtrip is great but given that we had a chance to sweep in both series' and did not come through with at least one is a little discouraging.

A 4-2 roadtrip is great but given that we had a chance to sweep in both series' and did not come through with at least one is a little discouraging.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Bringa back eugenio
He plays for the Dodgers.
Tough to see Cain get roughed up. Like what chris said, 4-2 on the road is not bad at all especially in the division. I have tickets to Friday night's game...Idk if those plans will happen. I'd be content with missing the game if Zito/Vogelsong were pitching...But since Bumgarner will be on the mound, I'd like see him pitch.

Bringa back eugenio
Tough to see Cain get roughed up. Like what chris said, 4-2 on the road is not bad at all especially in the division. I have tickets to Friday night's game...Idk if those plans will happen. I'd be content with missing the game if Zito/Vogelsong were pitching...But since Bumgarner will be on the mound, I'd like see him pitch.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Bringa back eugenio

Bumgarner needs to get it together. He hasn't had a decent outing in any of his starts. Roughed up by the Padres, Dodgers, and Diamondbacks smh

Bringa back eugenio

Bumgarner needs to get it together. He hasn't had a decent outing in any of his starts. Roughed up by the Padres, Dodgers, and Diamondbacks smh

todays game.....
30t6p3b.gif

Belt sent down on his birthday? Ouch, what a gift. Couldn't wait one more day man?
laugh.gif
But probably the best thing for him, kid's got a bunch of talent. Let him get some more ABs in the minors and he'll be fine.

Belt sent down on his birthday? Ouch, what a gift. Couldn't wait one more day man?
laugh.gif
But probably the best thing for him, kid's got a bunch of talent. Let him get some more ABs in the minors and he'll be fine.

Who cares if it was his bday?

It had to be done, period. Now he can go back and get his confidence and swing back. He's going to be fine and a Giant for long time.

Who cares if it was his bday?

It had to be done, period. Now he can go back and get his confidence and swing back. He's going to be fine and a Giant for long time.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Bringa back eugenio

True. He needs to get it together. Hopefully this Friday will be his first quality start of the year.
I also hope that Panda's injury isn't too bad.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Bringa back eugenio

True. He needs to get it together. Hopefully this Friday will be his first quality start of the year.
I also hope that Panda's injury isn't too bad.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Hanson Atl
8397.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
1301258186.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.86[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]7.36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.33[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.98[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Sanchez, 2B
Huff, 1B
Posey, C
Sandoval, 3B
Burrell, LF
Ross, RF
Tejada, SS
Bumgarner, LHP

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Hanson Atl
8397.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
1301258186.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.86[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]7.36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.33[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.98[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Sanchez, 2B
Huff, 1B
Posey, C
Sandoval, 3B
Burrell, LF
Ross, RF
Tejada, SS
Bumgarner, LHP

Back
Top Bottom