Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Two questionable calls in that inning.. Im on a SD feed and they havent shown a replay but i thought Nate was safe.

Two questionable calls in that inning.. Im on a SD feed and they havent shown a replay but i thought Nate was safe.

the boys keep doing it in SD! #SDinvasion still working for us.

too bad they intentionally walked Pablo in the 7th, even though he got another chance in the 9th to extend his hit streak.

on a side note, anytime i can't make a regular season game at AT&T, any of you guys here want to go in my place?

the boys keep doing it in SD! #SDinvasion still working for us.

too bad they intentionally walked Pablo in the 7th, even though he got another chance in the 9th to extend his hit streak.

on a side note, anytime i can't make a regular season game at AT&T, any of you guys here want to go in my place?

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Luebke SD
8778.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.18[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.57[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]64[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.09[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.89[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Rowand, CF
Tejada, SS
Sandoval, 3B
Ross, LF
Schierholtz, RF
Huff, 1B
Whiteside, C
Burriss, 2B
Zito, LHP

San Diego Padres Lineup:
Maybin, CF
Bartlett, SS
Denorfia, RF
Ludwick, LF
Guzman, 1B
Hudson, 2B
Gonzalez, 3B
Johnson, C
Luebke, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Luebke SD
8778.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.18[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.57[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]64[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.09[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.89[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Tejada, SS
Sandoval, 3B
Ross, LF
Schierholtz, RF
Huff, 1B
Whiteside, C
Burriss, 2B
Zito, LHP

San Diego Padres Lineup:
Maybin, CF
Bartlett, SS
Denorfia, RF
Ludwick, LF
Guzman, 1B
Hudson, 2B
Gonzalez, 3B
Johnson, C
Luebke, RHP

I'm not one to the benefit of the doubt to Zito, but the strike zone was not doing him any favors today. Even in the first inning he had some close pitches not go his way and it never got better.

I'm not one to the benefit of the doubt to Zito, but the strike zone was not doing him any favors today. Even in the first inning he had some close pitches not go his way and it never got better.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Latos SD
8529.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.06[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]105[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.10[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.36[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres, CF
Fontenot, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Schierholtz, RF
Huff, 1B
Ross, LF
Tejada, SS
Whiteside, C
Cain, RHP

San Diego Padres Lineup:
Venable, RF
Cabrera, SS
Maybin, CF
Ludwick, LF
Hudson, 2B
Phillips, C
Rizzo, 1B
Gonzalez, 3B
Latos, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Latos SD
8529.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.06[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]105[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.10[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.36[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres, CF
Fontenot, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Schierholtz, RF
Huff, 1B
Ross, LF
Tejada, SS
Whiteside, C
Cain, RHP

San Diego Padres Lineup:
Venable, RF