Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Proshares cameo??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
just wanna congratulate the champs again.  Deserve it.  I'd love nothing more than a 0-0 game bottom of the 9th A-Rod vs. Lincecum in the Bronx Game 7.

Proshares cameo??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
just wanna congratulate the champs again.  Deserve it.  I'd love nothing more than a 0-0 game bottom of the 9th A-Rod vs. Lincecum in the Bronx Game 7.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Proshares cameo??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I drafted A-Rod in a money league this year in the 2nd round. I regret that pick.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Proshares cameo??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I drafted A-Rod in a money league this year in the 2nd round. I regret that pick.
30t6p3b.gif

Odd question..........

I was in Nordstroms Seattle today and I am 99.5% sure that I saw Tim Lincecum down in the mens section. Do any San Fran fans know if they let him head off early for the All Star Break since he is not pitching tonight?

Odd question..........

I was in Nordstroms Seattle today and I am 99.5% sure that I saw Tim Lincecum down in the mens section. Do any San Fran fans know if they let him head off early for the All Star Break since he is not pitching tonight?

Back
Top Bottom