Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

Wow, what a tight set. For sure, I thought that rain delay would have been enough to push Fed towards the set. Incredibly hard to take a 5 min break, then come out and serve at deuce with a potential set point.

Wow, what a tight set. For sure, I thought that rain delay would have been enough to push Fed towards the set. Incredibly hard to take a 5 min break, then come out and serve at deuce with a potential set point.

And we're going 4
eek.gif

Incredible, incredible stuff from Rafa... Looked really shaky up 4-2 in the 3rd, but what a comeback in the 4th.

Fed played really well and is "back". If he keeps it up, he looks good for Wimbledon.

Incredible, incredible stuff from Rafa... Looked really shaky up 4-2 in the 3rd, but what a comeback in the 4th.

Fed played really well and is "back". If he keeps it up, he looks good for Wimbledon.

Fed just doesn't have the mental toughness to beat Rafa. I knew that drop shot in the first would get him and it did.

Fed just doesn't have the mental toughness to beat Rafa. I knew that drop shot in the first would get him and it did.

Couldn't pull the trigger to bet on the match. Federer choking that 1st set lead was the entire match, no way he was going to recover from that...

If Nadal just played the French Open the rest of his career he'd end up with like 15 slams lol.

Couldn't pull the trigger to bet on the match. Federer choking that 1st set lead was the entire match, no way he was going to recover from that...

If Nadal just played the French Open the rest of his career he'd end up with like 15 slams lol.

I'm here P.  thanks for the heads up.

I don't know how anyone would bet against Rafa on this surface.  I certainly couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'm here P.  thanks for the heads up.

I don't know how anyone would bet against Rafa on this surface.  I certainly couldn't bring myself to do it.

P, didn't get to see both matches.  Gonna try to catch it on the Tennis Channel if available. The time conflicted w/ my soccer league match and forgot to DVR it.
indifferent.gif

P, didn't get to see both matches.  Gonna try to catch it on the Tennis Channel if available. The time conflicted w/ my soccer league match and forgot to DVR it.
indifferent.gif

^ Let me know if they don't rerun it... there are other methods I can get the matches to you... just let me know which ones...

Rich ~ Yeah, but Rafa didn't look very sharp in his earlier rounds. No doubt losing to Djoker twice on clay in the span of a few weeks had something to do with it. Then, all of a sudden, Fed steps up and convincingly takes him out.

^ Let me know if they don't rerun it... there are other methods I can get the matches to you... just let me know which ones...

Rich ~ Yeah, but Rafa didn't look very sharp in his earlier rounds. No doubt losing to Djoker twice on clay in the span of a few weeks had something to do with it. Then, all of a sudden, Fed steps up and convincingly takes him out.

Back
Top Bottom