Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

Wish Murray could have put the dagger through Rafa when it counted. I'll enjoy seeing Djoker finish him off.

Petra's tough... hitting the hell outta the ball. Masha meanwhile is DF'ing her !## out of this final... WTH.

Petra's tough... hitting the hell outta the ball. Masha meanwhile is DF'ing her !## out of this final... WTH.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Petra, these young guns are fearless and talented.  Maria probably won't get a more favorable final than this and she didn't get it done. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Petra, these young guns are fearless and talented.  Maria probably won't get a more favorable final than this and she didn't get it done. 

Out-hit and out-classed Maria... Congrats Petra...
Good to see Martina and Jana in the RBox too...
375159f9be4f3629177ec5c35d3b8a73-getty-117955051.jpg

Out-hit and out-classed Maria... Congrats Petra...
Good to see Martina and Jana in the RBox too...
375159f9be4f3629177ec5c35d3b8a73-getty-117955051.jpg

Petra
pimp.gif

Always great to see first time slam-winners... I hope she can hoist a few more trophies up in the future.

Absolutely can't wait for Rafa-Djoker... this outta be a good one. Let's go Nadal
pimp.gif

Petra
pimp.gif

Always great to see first time slam-winners... I hope she can hoist a few more trophies up in the future.

Absolutely can't wait for Rafa-Djoker... this outta be a good one. Let's go Nadal
pimp.gif

Djoker up 2 breaks in the 2nd and is now serving for a 2 sets to love lead... didn't see this one coming.

Djoker up 2 breaks in the 2nd and is now serving for a 2 sets to love lead... didn't see this one coming.

Back
Top Bottom