Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

A night full of trolling. I cant believe this 
roll.gif

Not a Manny fan, but that man was cheated. Bradley won 1 round. This is a disgrace to all Boxing fans. Total shock right now. See what happens when your Celtics fan

That was a makeup from the last Manny fight. Could of least make it a draw if you was gonna cheat that man

I had Bradley winning round two but that was about it. I'm not a fan of Manny but I simply floored he "lost" this fight. He gets the loss tonight when he actually won and he got got the win in his last fight when he actually loss. Only in boxing lol.

im a mayweather fan first before pacman... so anytime time pacman fights i support him 100% but not when hes fighting floyd... i still think hes second best... but are you serious he lost the fight? it wasn't even a close fight.... he clearly won.... tim prally won 2-3 rounds at most and it wasn't even convincing...if you had to give pacman a loss it was against marquez.... this is why i think boxing is fixed... look at the rios fight he clearly lost the fight but they gave him the win anyway i guess cuz hes undefeated.... this is a bad look for boxing... regardless of the outcome he can't beat floyd though... lets keep it 100 

The sport of boxing needs to be revamped completely this is terrible. I'm done ith this UFC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a pile of dog +++@>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boxing
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If Bradley and the judges make it out of MGM Grand alive I'll be surprised.

You knows its bad when the winner doesn't even want to say they won the fight and just says they need to review the tape.

Back
Top Bottom