Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Anybody else see Bob Arum celebrating with Bradley after the fight? Money May tried to tell Manny that Arum is dirty. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

That was a makeup from the last Manny fight. Could of least make it a draw if you was gonna cheat that man

Naw bro. Marquez didn't get a draw. 

Biggest Pacman hater there is, but that man was robbed tonight 
30t6p3b.gif
I guess the boxing gods had some making up to do

Originally Posted by got shoes

There goes ANY potential for MAY/PAQ fight. Bob Arum lost big dollars lol

Arum didnt lose anything bruh.... he gets rematch money between 2 of his fighters... he is laughing to the bank. Arum wanted to avoid $May

I can't help but laugh.

I know Pacquiao was robbed, but this is justice for what Pacquiao has done to Marquez throughout his career.

Judges always favored Pac against Marquez, and tonight it bit him in the @%*.

Never thought I'd see it.

"Can you believe that? Unbelievable," promoter Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, `I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.' "

Lol shame

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I can't help but laugh.

I know Pacquiao was robbed, but this is justice for what Pacquiao has done to Marquez throughout his career.

Never thought I'd see it.
Sad but true. I felt Marquez one their last meeting and just found it ironic how this one was plain and clear too. It's been a fix from the start since Bradley was showboating that banner of Pacquiao Bradley 2 for November 10th. That gave me a gut feeling
frown.gif
and I knew something crazy would happen tonight.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

"Can you believe that? Unbelievable," promoter Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, `I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.' "

Lol shame

Wow

I can't help but laugh.

But Never thought I'd see it.
But was Marquez up 11 rounds to 1? at least those fights were arguable, this fight was just dispicable. SMH

Maywhether payed the judges so he wouldn't have to ever fight pacquiao and to keep another undefeated brotha undefeated.

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

I can't help but laugh.

But Never thought I'd see it.
But was Marquez up 11 rounds to 1? at least those fights were arguable, this fight was just dispicable. SMH
Right? And we deciding records like make up calls in the NBA now? Oh ok.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Boxing is dead.

#RIPBoxing is/was trending worldwide.edot: Teddy Atlas said Arum fixed the fight for Bradley because Pacman will soon leave TopRank.

I dont know... you cant even compare Marquez tho... all those fights were CLOSE.

This fight? Come on now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom