Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

I root for Ortiz strictly because I don't wanna see this:

Adam phx [via mobile]

What are the chances ortiz loses on saturday, forcing GB to find canelo a 4th opponent?

Dan Rafael (1:06 PM)

I spoke to Richard Schaefer yesterday and asked him about that and he mentioned opponents such as Carlos Quintana and Austin Trout as possibilities to face Canelo in the event Ortiz loses. Also said Josesito Lopez might be considered (but I dont really believe that).

laugh.gif

Nonito needs to follow suit and get away from Top Rank too...   They keep letting him fight dudes with last names that I can't pronounce, lol...  

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Nonito needs to follow suit and get away from Top Rank too...   They keep letting him fight dudes with last names that I can't pronounce, lol...  

I think after his fiasco with TR, he signed a contract extension for like 3 years...
30t6p3b.gif

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.co...e&id=54256#ixzz1yZ4LeVHq
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ryan Maquiñana

BoxingScene.com/CSNBayArea.com confirmed information received Thursday afternoon that Antonio Tarver has tested positive for a banned substance following a pre-fight drug test administered by the California State Athletic Commission after his split draw with Lateef Kayode on June 2.

Steven Feder, Kayode’s manager, and CSAC chief inspector Che Guevara spoke about the matter on Friday morning.

“I’m aware of the situation, and I’m going to meet with Lateef this afternoon, and once I do we’ll come out with an official comment,

I'm not sure how Matthysse will do because of his long lay off. I hope he wins so we can see him face a top junior welterweight. 

'go to the corner and dont !@+@#*% move' lol..smh at victor ortiz.
ortiz with hit lopez on the back of the head.
good fight so far though.

Good fight...Lopez is better than people give him credit for.

Ortiz is such a dirty @$* fighter.
laugh.gif
And he wonders why Floyd popped him like that.

damn Ortiz i thought he was winning the fight but he couldn't take Lopez out. So Ortiz wouldn't have hurt Canelo if they fought.

DLH said Alvarez is still fighting on 9/15 opponent to be decided.

I'd like to see Alvarez/Cotto

Victor full of ###%. Broke your jaw the end of the 1st round and you keep fightning?!?! Jaw was broke probably the last round

Back
Top Bottom