Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Ricky's eye was bruised up. Pretty good performance for Ricky being that he hasn't fought in a while.

Nah, Thurman has to be at 154 next fight.

Didn't hit me until watching those highlights with Camacho :frown:

Last edited:
wow completely forgot how Berto canceled the Sugar Shane fight

There was an earthquake in his hometown and I think something like 30 people in his family were missing. He had to. I don't know how you meant the comment. Even though he looked like the Michelin man at the press conference a month before.

Man, if a true WW hit Berto with that left this fight is over. Jesus, he was WIDE open for that.

Last edited:
There was an earthquake in his hometown and I think something like 30 people in his family were missing. He had to. I don't know how you meant the comment. Even though he looked like the Michelin man at the press conference a month before.
Man, if a true WW hit Berto with that left this fight is over. Jesus, he was WIDE open for that.
oh nah i completely just forget that he was even supposed to face shane...i didnt mean anything bad by it....btw this ref is horrile...guerrero is getting away with a lot of dirty tactics

oh nah i completely just forget that he was even supposed to face shane...i didnt mean anything bad by it....btw this ref is horrile...guerrero is getting away with a lot of dirty tactics

Nah I feel you, a lot of folks forgot about that fight.

Ref letting em fight, I like it to an extent. Berto starting to get his legs back a lot though. But Berto is doing some stuff too :lol:

Yea but Berto is holding all the time too, I'm not seeing the difference. Berto has barely let go of Guerrero's right hand all night.

Back
Top Bottom