Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

seeing shoes on 106 makes me want them so much less

I hate that here in NY fiends so much for jays. For many of you this will be easy cop. Out here..... Not so much

I'm hoping these will sit, I'm slowly debating whether to get just one pair or two. Being that the gf is getting me one pair for xmas, I want to get the other pair myself.
I always loved the CG on the IX's...such a nice shoe.

Decisions....decisions...:smh:

^ I actually like the fact he is not w/ JB b/c he would be forced to wear crap... Wearing Retro J's & Nike's anytime I want would be lovely

Rondo deserves his own shoe with Nike not JB. It'd be a business gamble sure because he doesn't get much love outside of Boston but imo the man deserves a $250mill shoe contract like Rosé

These look great on court. I hope my store will get these, always wanted a pair.

That's means you didn't really want them b/c I don't care who has a pair if i like em i like em.
P.S. Rondo's got them on tonight against OKC.

Yeah...... Or Lil bowwow makes me want to throw up, and the words "that's what's up" being said every 2 seconds makes me want to put a gun to my head. One or the other

Flop how if he's a certified All star?? Maybe not that big of a contract since Nike already has a few faces (lebron, kobe, durant) of the brand but he is a one of a kind PG. This year he's damn near averaging 14pts n 14assts a game. He finished in the top ten last year with jersey sold so I doubt his shoes would flop.

The thirst is starting to begin for these.

Hope some Lebrons or KDs come out the same day, so the youngins can beast over, allowing another easy cop, like the Slims (for me).

Back
Top Bottom