OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

AJ, the one nobody expected a thing out of has been playing solid ball throughout this early season. He's been awesome in the early going
smokin.gif

I hope he gets his shine this summer

I like Donnie baseball.

Questionable moves, yes there are plenty, and he's a Torre disciple so there will be a lot of head scratching. However the one thing that doesn't show up in the box score: Players genuinely LOVE playing and going all out for Donnie.

He brings the best and gets the most out of his players. I didn't expect much from this team and if you look at the second half of last year and the first six weeks of this season. Numbers don't lie and these teams are poorly built. No powers at either corner, thin bench.
30t6p3b.gif

Just my .02¢

Don't get me wrong, I want him to succeed , but like JL7, they frustrate me to no end it seems.

I was commenting to my bro how it'd be awesome for the Halos to keep falling and them let go of Scioscia, and the Dodgers to pick him up during the offseason
laugh.gif

He is succeeding though.

Frankly I think Scioscia is overrated. Dominated the AL West once the A's spiraled, and the Mariners/Rangers were non-factors. Now the Rangers are on top and slide spite big acquisitions the Angels are mediocre.

Scioscia isn't perfect. Far from it.

Proof is in the pudding.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

It's crazy how good AJ Ellis is playing.

He should be an All-Star.

So crazy, but with all the NL catchers i dont think many fans have heard of aj ellis.Btw bills has bEen buns

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Ban the folks in the swapmeet jerseys...they're more than likely gonna be trouble
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As much as I agree with you, it's still L.A., too much racial profiling 
laugh.gif

Curious to see how the new owners respond to this.  

Sadly I'm all for profiling in a non-PC world where YOLO is palpable where and when its warranted
30t6p3b.gif

These *$+@ ing tools need to get it. We should be talking about the weekend sweep, not having this be a headline

IYN where u at bro?

PMacs crush, Josh Bell, now plays 3B for the dbacks tonight

Back
Top Bottom