OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO HEAT! Funny how they'll play at Dallas where the Mavs will most likely receive their rings, in front of the team they beat. Use it as motivation Bron, Dwade, and the rest of the squad!

It's back!!
Nice to see all y'all here again for another -semi season. Can't wait till Christmas day 
b0d152e3a7a3715d9d78d85719a754b66742e56.gif

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by h3at23

I think Jamal Crawford will be a top target for us

as much as I love his game I don't think he is a great fit for our team/situation.  He's great with the ball in his hands but he's not a great off ball catch-and-shoot guy like we need.  Also, we'd need to use the midlevel exception on him without a doubt.  We still need to fill that hole at center, but now we have to hope for a minimum contract guy.  Say Eddy Curry lost enough weight for Riley to consider him, you'd rather see...
Crawford

Wade

Lebron

Bosh

Curry

?

I'll take the previous lineup all day
Not a bad notion at all in my estimation hj. Personally I'd still want Sam on this team as I think he'd be a phenomenal fit without needing to posses the ball much. Furthermore as I have been all last season and will still continue to do so, I endorse and encourage the idea that Dex Pittman will eventually play a pivotal role on this team. I still have great faith in him and that he'll become a pleasant surprise for this team!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

as much as I love his game I don't think he is a great fit for our team/situation.  He's great with the ball in his hands but he's not a great off ball catch-and-shoot guy like we need.  Also, we'd need to use the midlevel exception on him without a doubt.  We still need to fill that hole at center, but now we have to hope for a minimum contract guy.  Say Eddy Curry lost enough weight for Riley to consider him, you'd rather see...
Crawford

Wade

Lebron

Bosh

Curry

?

I'll take the previous lineup all day
Not a bad notion at all in my estimation hj. Personally I'd still want Sam on this team as I think he'd be a phenomenal fit without needing to posses the ball much. Furthermore as I have been all last season and will still continue to do so, I endorse and encourage the idea that Dex Pittman will eventually play a pivotal role on this team. I still have great faith in him and that he'll become a pleasant surprise for this team!

whats up guys?... CANT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START... no doubt if we win everyone will say we only won because of 66 games and have a * by it, eff em...
i want dex to play but as our current history shows... rookies and heat dont go well together very much... the last people we have drafted, got real playing time and still on the team?
wade, haslem, chalmers...

i will try to be active on NT, but with this snitch at work its gonna be hard... 

we'll see how much Dex has improved over the summer and what kind of shape he's in. I'm definitely looking forward to his improvement but I think having a guy ahead of him (ideally Dalembert) would teach him a lot while at the same time creating more competition (--------------------> leading to improvement)

also excited to see Mike Miller & Haslem closer to full strength for training camp
nerd.gif

Apparently Sam Dalembert is willing to join the squad for less money. Definitely wouldn't mind him on the team.

Lord KNOWS I'll be so happy if JC joins the heat, I loved him on the Knicks and him being my personal favorite player (no troll shi) him being 6 man on the heat would be a dream team in my eyes 
happy.gif

Never miss an opportunity to appreciate the Home Team product 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
hpg1011_dangal30_ashleya1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_natalie6.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_odaymis1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_julissa6.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_sophia2.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_team8.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_sophie1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_team9.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_sophia1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_team10.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_natalieashleyf1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_erika1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_natalie5.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_ashleyf1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_julissa2.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_erikaashle.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_team4.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_sarah1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_natalie3.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_natalia1.jpg

hpg1011_dangal30_natalie1.jpg
WE ARE WINNING!

I would LOVE for us to get Nene, but I feel that Dalembert would be a better fit. We need a big body down there that has low post d and can grab boards consistently. Wouldnt mind getting a decent PG as well.

[h1]Why Heat are likely to part with Mike Miller[/h1]
nba_g_miller_d1_576.jpg

Glenn James/NBAE/Getty Images
Cutting Mike Miller won't be an easy pill to swallow, but here's why the Heat may have little choice.

For the last three days NBA executives have been digesting the new collective bargaining agreement line-by-line and crunching numbers. During that process it’s likely that the Heat have come to the conclusion that they’re still probably going to have to use the amnesty clause on Mike Miller and release him.

For months the Heat had believed this was inevitable knowing they badly needed to use their mid-level exception to help out some holes on the roster. This information made it to Miller’s ears, he put his house on the market. This was with the understanding that teams paying the luxury tax, which the Heat will, wouldn’t be permitted to use an entire mid-level exception of $5 million.

Then in the 11th hour of talks the owners agreed to give teams a $4 million “apron

Nene, Shane Battier, Samuale Dalembert, OR Tayshaun Prince.... Ill take anyone of these players. In Pat Riley I trust.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

nvm

I think the fact that they still have to pay De'Sean and Pat Bev (no longer on our roster) is what would put them over .. thus needing to inevitably let go of M&M

word. I forgot about Butler & pat bev
laugh.gif
. big Z's salary counts against team salary as well, according to hoopshype.

Back
Top Bottom