OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks that we have to let go of Miller most likely. Makes it worse that someone like Boston, Chicago, or LA will try to pick him up.

But James Jones can do essentially the same thing, just less rebounding, but better 3P%.

If Riley gets rid of Haslem in a trade I'll lose the ton of respect I have for him in the blink of an eye.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Sucks that we have to let go of Miller most likely. Makes it worse that someone like Boston, Chicago, or LA will try to pick him up.

But James Jones can do essentially the same thing, just less rebounding, but better 3P%.

If Riley gets rid of Haslem in a trade I'll lose the ton of respect I have for him in the blink of an eye.

THIS
Losing UD may spiral this team into a terrible direction ..... people sincerely have very little understanding of how vocal of a leader he is in the locker room and for this team. Losing him would be monumentally devastating ..... not even being a Stan neither, just pure truth!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

THIS
Losing UD may spiral this team into a terrible direction ..... people sincerely have very little understanding of how vocal of a leader he is in the locker room and for this team. Losing him would be monumentally devastating ..... not even being a Stan neither, just pure truth!
That'd be a dumb move IMO.  Haslem's performance in G2 of the ECF helped start to turn the series.  He gives your squad some punch off the bench at that PF spot.

jones cant create his own shot though...

no Miller?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

TRIZZO 
pimp.gif

TRIZZO 
pimp.gif
what up my dude... where bdis at?... we still missing a couple heads in here..heads should start popping up when the season officially starts.... hope life has been treating you good lately with a new wifey during the holidays...
pimp.gif
congrats again brother

he doesn't need to. He knows his role is to space the floor so Lebron/Wade/Bosh can create their own shot until his man cheats and he gets his bread and butter shot in either the corner or somewhere on the wing

I'd lose respect for the franchise in general if they traded Haslem. That dude took 50% less money to stay with the Heat, you don't betray people like that.

I know it's business, but as a business you have to maintain a reputation for honesty and loyalty. Trading UD would ruin that, IMO.

i cant **@*@*+ wait...lawd please get it done this year. please place Mario C in the starting role, sign Sammy D and Shane B. and this team will be complete.

Mike Miller did only one good thing for the Heat last season: Rebound. He was their third best rebounder. But all the other things where most people including myself thought he would be beastin (outside shooting, getting many assists), he was a major disappointment.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Mike Miller did only one good thing for the Heat last season: Rebound. He was their third best rebounder. But all the other things where most people including myself thought he would be beastin (outside shooting, getting many assists), he was a major disappointment.

try playing b-ball w/no thumb on your shooting hand

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Originally Posted by h3at23

594360121240cf8a76a413f3a662b25cf336daf2_r.gif
he only shot 5 shots�throughout�that whole vid and he was in multiple games smh...all he can do is dunk lol
That last dunk was epic
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. His head was above the rim. The thing that gets me he could do better dunks but chooses not to. I've seen this dude do some crazy dunks during pregame....interesting. Dude be holding back. Anyways this is his year. He gotta be motivated more than ever now.

TRIZZO 
pimp.gif
what up my dude... where bdis at?... we still missing a couple heads in here..heads should start popping up when the season officially starts.... hope life has been treating you good lately with a new wifey during the holidays...
pimp.gif
congrats again brother
We here my G! 
pimp.gif
 ...Thanks again for the positive words my brother from another, always appreciated!  Marriage life is ... *insert sarcasm here--> AWESOME 
wink.gif

A shortened season nevertheless but I'm glad Basketball is back. Time for endless fun and conversation about our squad and OF COURSE ..... your lawn! 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In other News, the Rumor Mill is in full rotation! ----> http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumors.shtml 

he only shot 5 shots�throughout�that whole vid and he was in multiple games smh...all he can do is dunk lol

It's a damn highlight. No one wants to see a player shooting jumpers on a highlight
laugh.gif
Mad cause Kobe can't even get off the ground anymore? Lol

Great spoiler mrcool.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think the Heat should keep Mike Miller if he's healthy (big if).

He'll give them the 3pt shooting Jones provides but he's also a good rebounder and facilitator.

What's the status of his thumb injury?

This is going to be a great season. Hoping everyone can stay healthy on the squad.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great spoiler mrcool.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think the Heat should keep Mike Miller if he's healthy (big if).

He'll give them the 3pt shooting Jones provides but he's also a good rebounder and facilitator.

What's the status of his thumb injury?

i agree. mike had a lot of key rebounds in these past playoffs. if only he could get his jumper going consistently again

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

It's a damn highlight. No one wants to see a player shooting jumpers on a highlight
laugh.gif
Yeah he mad
laugh.gif
Yeah he madMad cause Kobe can't even get off the ground anymore? Lol

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

laugh.gif
Yeah he mad
laugh.gif
Yeah he madMad cause Kobe can't even get off the ground anymore? Lol
where did kobe come from 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If anything compare him to KD 

KD has more hops and jumper

You guaranteed to see dunks & SHOOTING

mike miller was garbage.... he got me so heated throughout the whole playoffs if you injured dont try to even play...
but i think the heat would have more chemistry this year and less drama

Back
Top Bottom