Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

nah man were going to give Goran Dragic a max deal, you wait and see.

ohwell.gif
He and Harrison Barnes will make a great 1-2 punch

Dumb....I wish Teague would stay. Can't wait to see my dude Ryan Harrow though.

I hate everything about Teague, just like I hated everything about Brandon Knight, but what exactly is the incentive to stay ins school with this weak *%@ point guard class? He has pedigree, he has an NBA body, he will test well and he will be a first round pick.

I think it's more of the entertainment factor with Harrow initially. The BallIsLife Mixtape type of stuff. His first season wasn't bad by any stretch, and you have to think that a year under Cal's tutelage he'll be improved.

Knight at least has a definable NBA skill.
Teague? his Brother ain't that good.... Athletically gifted? sure polished? nah and lil bro is even less polished.

During the last stretch of the season and the tournament Teague played GREAT. And I constantly said how much of a bum the guy was at the beginning of the season, and even before he got to Kentucky. He was more poised and more of a POINT GUARD than his brother ever was. Jeff was always a combo guard type guy that would win games with his scoring rather than his playmaking for his teammates. Dude sucks at actually running a team. Teague will be a nice backup PG in the league, and I think even if he came out next year that would still be what he's going to end up being in the NBA. So with a weak PG class I guess I can't blame em.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I think everyone loves Harrow
laugh.gif

Except for State fans
laugh.gif
He better have matured mentally because if he couldnt take State fans harassing him on twitter he really wont survive in Lexington

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Teague? his Brother ain't that good.... Athletically gifted? sure polished? nah and lil bro is even less polished.
qxrwpy.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

nah man were going to give Goran Dragic a max deal, you wait and see.

ohwell.gif
i wouldn't mind Dragic at 7mill per, anything higher and the deal might handcuff for the franchise for years a la calderon

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

qxrwpy.gif

Is Jeff top 15 in the league at that position?

in no particular order
Rose
Paul
Westbrook
Rondo
Nash
Holiday
Nelson
Deron Williams
Jennings
Hill
Jack
Lowry
Dragic
Conley
Lawson
Sessions
Harris ( in a role that doesn't suit him)
Lin

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Quincy Miller changed his mind. Hiring an agent.

Was just coming in to post this. A little surprising. Range is somewhere between 18-30?

I still don't understand the point of the NCAA making that April 10th rule. What exactly is it there for? Couldn't you just keep quiet to this point and if you don't want to leave, you don't have to say a thing - and if you want to jump, jump?

Back
Top Bottom