Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07
who is this guy at the next level?�
whats his ceiling? Millsap�
grin.gif
grin.gif
Much more athletic than Millsap, better ball handler, a rich mans Paul Millsap.

Amare is his ceiling I think, but if you get a rich mans paul millsap, thats pretty good too.

T-Rob is a MONSTER physically. I wouldn't mind him playing next to DMC, cause then you have the gifted skill (DMC) with the motor/athleticism (TR) to complement each other nicely, with Jason Thompson coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

or maybe, just maybe he lives by his oh i dunno elite ball handling, scoring instincts, and quick first step? Or how about the array of step backs, hesitations, and cross overs, those kind help him "live" 
laugh.gif

All skills that Trajan Langdon possessed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah Trajan had that killer crossover locked down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mannn, he killed mugs back in the AK when he was at East High 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

anyone else think the Blazers could instantly vault into a top 6 team in the west with 2 correct picks to build around LaMarcus??

If they get the time necessary for those picks to develop a little and keep aldridge they would be factors in the west no doubt

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my dude terrence jones going to be the sleeper pick in the 1st round IMO.
Feel the same way.. Dude is gonna be good 
Steal whoever gets him. 
I think Royce White will be better. He's an even bigger sleeper than Jones. 
If White was on a more high profile team and didn't have those anxiety issues, NBA scouts would look at him for who he is and he would be a lottery pick. I wouldn't mind my team taking him.

Robinson = High floor, medium ceiling

At the very worse, he'll play hard, rebound and probably not pass the ball much.

grin.gif
grin.gif

Amare is his ceiling I think, but if you get a rich mans paul millsap, thats pretty good too.
At the end of the day... I always ask who are they going to guard, if ends up in the East he'll be fine, if somehow a West team gets him 
sick.gif

#2 is fit: 

TRob +Wall is nice 

TRob in Charlotte or Cleveland is a bad fit imo

Hopefully Kings pick up Drummond. Didn't really pay attention to him in college, but his game seems to compliment Cousins well. More of an above the rim player and shot blocker plus he can pass the ball. We got lucky with the 5th pick once so maybe we can again. 

Anyone else think T-Rob is the most NBA ready player? I feel he may never be a Superstar at the next level but depending on who drafts him, he'll be ready to ball day 1.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yo how do teams/the league decide on what picks are top 3 or top 5 or top 10 protected? Is it during the trade negotiations or are these labels already on their possible picks based off their record?
Nobody knows?
laugh.gif

They smooth skipped over your question. But, I think the teams determine/negotiate which picks will be protected.

grin.gif
grin.gif

I think that he'd be passing his ceiling if he reached Amare offensively. Assuming you mean pre-no-lift and back injury Amare.

Guys, let's be serious. He's going to the Hornets. No reason to waste your time with fake trade scenarios. 

Chances looking good MKG falls to us at 3, but Charlotte would be crazy not to consider a trade for the second pick especially for more pics. Ill be happy with Robinson if someone gets MKG at 2 though.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

just wondering if the Twolves trade Derrick Williams for a pick, what pick would they get?

I think he could move them into the top 7 for sure.They add their first rounder, maybe top 5....when you think about it, George hill was worth a lottery pick.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my dude terrence jones going to be the sleeper pick in the 1st round IMO.
Feel the same way.. Dude is gonna be good 
Steal whoever gets him. 
I think Royce White will be better. He's an even bigger sleeper than Jones. 
If White was on a more high profile team and didn't have those anxiety issues, NBA scouts would look at him for who he is and he would be a lottery pick. I wouldn't mind my team taking him.

I agree that Royce is better, but I disagree with him falling out of the lottery.Talent wise, White is top 5, and I could care less about the baggage, his size x handle = lotto

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

AR lives and dies by his shot.

LOL.

or maybe, just maybe he lives by his oh i dunno elite ball handling, scoring instincts, and quick first step? Or how about the array of step backs, hesitations, and cross overs, those kind help him "live" 
laugh.gif

As much as I hate duke. Even I wouldn't dare put ar in the same breath as Langdon......William Avery maybe
smile.gif
I keed

I personally like Royce White he has a real smooth game. I think he will fall though because his game and off the court issues may remind a lot of teams of Michael Beasley. Plus their is the  fact that both of them are twenners between Small forward & Power forward

Back
Top Bottom