Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Already with the Fake trades and scenarios. lol. Davis going to NO is a lock. No way he gets traded.

Harkless>>>Quincy Miller

57916c190b98eaf436a50b1a187d058199a461e7_r.gif

They already got AD rocking a Hornets jersey on the SLAM cover? Wow

I remember Gund having a Lebron jersey mocked up when the Cavs won the lottery...and the Clippers GM having a BG jersey at the lottery. But I ain't ever seen a draft pick repping a team before they officially drafted him like this...

41 inch vert from Miles
eek.gif

Mason I mean I could see but Miles? Damn.

How those mogs are that athletic and that irrelveant on the court at times is mind-boggling.  But then again, we know where they played so I guess it makes sense.

200px-Trollface.svg.png

It's only cause you sabotaged me career as Seth Davis's assistants assistant to the regional manager assistant for America East division

Originally Posted by dreClark

There was never a question about if they could jump.

Him and his bro both have bunnies
laugh.gif

I mean but 41, I knew they could jump but how many people above 6'10 have 41 inch verts, thats nuts, Dwight Howard didn't have that.

Miles has less than 4% body fat also. He jumped over his brother Marshall who is 7'0 in the Duke dunk contest earlier last season

In order of who I want and who'd be available....

Barnes, Robinson, Drummond

Barnes-Fills the need for a small forward. The kid should be a shooter......

Robinson- Helps fill out our front court, high motor, lots of heart, pretty athletic

Drummond- Swing for the fences-type pick, I'd take him if Barnes and Robinson are gone.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's only cause you sabotaged me career as Seth Davis's assistants assistant to the regional manager assistant for America East division
bbfmojho.xpt.gif

Come on, Amp I'm not that low on the totem pole. 
roll.gif

They are doing interns for the fall, applications due end of the month I think.

Not surprised by Plumlee. He was dunking everything in sight during Duke's humiliating first round loss. He is definitely a non-profile pick to watch.

Back
Top Bottom