Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

This is the most random @+!+ ever....

At first I thought it was a great trade for the Warriors now that they could start Steph-Klay-SJax-Lee-Bogut........then I realized that Bogut is probably out for the season?! Why the hell would you do that? It'll be great to see Stephen Jackson back in Golden State though.

Edit - Hold up what the #$*$, Stephen Jackson hasn't played in over a month either and there's no timetable for his return? Yo what went through these two owners heads...

I guess it's a good trade for the Bucks though....I mean they were starting Shaun Livingston at 2 guard as of late. They'll atleast be a lot more exciting with Ellis and Jennings. Udoh gives them pretty much an upgraded version of what they already have in Larry Sanders.

laugh.gif
Monta will probably be in the playoffs again instead of sitting out another year, I don't feel bad for him.

I like Bogut and his game (when healthy) dude is just unlucky with injuries. I hope this works out well for GS.

You dudes are funny. I like how when the Bucks had all the hype with the 5th seed 2 years ago everyone was talking about them with Fear the Deer and what not. Now everyones saying "eww Milwaukee I feel soo bad that Monta has to be in that god forsaken city". We had Lebron in Cleveland, Durants in Oklahoma, but the Bucks arent entitled to a plater who isnt even a friggin all-star? You guys are whats wrong with the NBA. He's making millions, shut up. He better go to any damn city he's told to with a smile on his face making money like that.

Originally Posted by Jay02

You dudes are funny. I like how when the Bucks had all the hype with the 5th seed 2 years ago everyone was talking about them with Fear the Deer and what not. Now everyones saying "eww Milwaukee I feel soo bad that Monta has to be in that god forsaken city". We had Lebron in Cleveland, Durants in Oklahoma, but the Bucks arent entitled to a plater who isnt even a friggin all-star? You guys are whats wrong with the NBA. He's making millions, shut up. He better go to any damn city he's told to with a smile on his face making money like that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Monta will probably be in the playoffs again instead of sitting out another year, I don't feel bad for him.

I like Bogut and his game (when healthy) dude is just unlucky with injuries. I hope this works out well for GS.
STAT pushed Bogut on a breakaway dunk.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Naw fam.
Monta has to play with Jennings though. Scott Skiles is coaching them. 
roll.gif

The Warriors made a decent deal. Monta was gonna dip after next year anyway. They're tanking so they can keep their 1st round pick (Top 7 protected to Utah).

If Bogut and Curry ever get healthy they'll have a nice squad.

Dude says monta isn't an all star like he didn't have all star stats though. Wonder how many warriors games he's actually watched. Funny how Chris webber just said monta is possibly the best scorer under the hoop at that size in the league. If monta had these exact numbers in LA or NY Mia orl he'd def be a multiple appearance all star.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I read that posts with a Kenny Powers voice. added in a few f bombs for further laughs.

I hope everyone does at all times 
laugh.gif

I can only assume most people "feel bad" for Monta because he's going to the Bucks, not Milwaukee.

As a Warrior fan I'm good with the trade- only bummer is that Udoh had to be added into the deal. There was no way Monta/Curry would co-exist and work out together and be anywhere close to a contender- that's no secret to anybody. With this move they get a legit center when healthy- it's a big if, but it's worth the risk to me. And they really need to tank this season and keep their 2012 pick...this trade will suck short-term but hopefully will be good long-term.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can only assume most people "feel bad" for Monta because he's going to the Bucks, not Milwaukee.
Theyre currently in the playoffs though...
Dude says monta isn't an all star like he didn't have all star stats though. Wonder how many warriors games he's actually watched 

Are you asking me? If you are, i'm well aware of what kind of player Monta is. But yea you missed my point. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Terrible trade for the Bucks. you guys are talking about playoffs? lulz
You do know the Bucks a) own the tiebreaker between themselves and the Knicks, b) are currently the 8th seed, and c) traded away 2 players that weren't playing for them for 2 that will + Kwame's corpse?
Plus the Cavs are only a half game back.

I wonder if the Bucks ship Jennings out before the deadline

If Curry could stay healthy this was a good deal for the Warriors. Lee and Bogut
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Dude says monta isn't an all star like he didn't have all star stats though. Wonder how many warriors games he's actually watched. Funny how Chris webber just said monta is possibly the best scorer under the hoop at that size in the league. If monta had these exact numbers in LA or NY Mia orl he'd def be a multiple appearance all star.

Who did he deserve to make it over? I originally thought he deserved to go over Nash myself, until I realized Nash even at 38 is having one of the more efficient point guard seasons ever. Neither has their team in the playoffs so, maybe you take Monta because he can dunk and be exciting in an All Star Game above the rim, maybe you take Nash because of his ability to pass and fit in with anybody in an all star situation.

Warriors setting my man MJackson up to the fail though.

I saw the stat of plus minus when one player is on the court while the other rests between Curry and Ellis and how it heavily favors Curry, but I think you have to factor in Curry's inability to stay healthy if you are being forced to choose.

Back
Top Bottom