Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

sorry gsw fan
432109_3159078849952_1054680234_32669153_1605110795_n.jpg
laugh.gif

Which team gets better in this deal?

GSW finally gets a center to replace bum-!!# Biedrins. Bucks get essentially the same backcourt dilemma that the Warriors had, x100 with Jennings.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stephen Jackson gettin the $!*$ outa Milwaukee!! Wooo!! What a waste of space.

I like Bogut but it became that time. No point in keeping him if he cant stay on the court.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

What a terrible trade for the Warriors.

I can't believe they just let go of Udoh when he was just starting to show his upside. The dude was ballin lately, and was playing great defensive ball. I can't believe they just threw him away like that when he started to show a bright future... Typical Golden State. 

should take the scoring burden off jennings. monta can score with ease. he becomes their best player instantly. disappointed in this trade.

It's obvious the Bucks are going to blow it up this offseason if not sooner. This trade does nothing for them.

I sent my dad a text saying they traded Monta, his response... "No !!!!!!!" "Crap !!!!!!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will be interesting to see how it works for both teams.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I don't even know what to say about the trade.

Makes no sense for GS.

they doin an abrams
trifecta in play (as if there was any doubt)

The Warriors said that if the club does not make the playoffs next year it won’t raise season ticket prices on fans who renew their tickets the following season.

If the club doesn’t have anyone in the All-Star Game, season ticket holders will get an autographed All-Star-related item.

If the Warriors don’t win at least 25 home games, season ticket holders get to go to a two-hour autograph event with the entire team.

GSW gave up the far and away best asset (Ellis) and the best young player (Udoh) in the deal. I mean, even Mark Jackson doesn't deserve this. And that lame deserves a lot.

Whats Monta's contract look like?

Got rid of Redds 96 million last year, got rid of Maggettes huge contract with the Jackson deal, now Jacksons contract is gone, and Boguts.

Do the Bucks have serious cap space coming their way?

@gswscribe Said one Warriors player: "So we're just giving up on the season?"
@Rusty_SFChron Lots of head shaking among Warriors players. Steph Curry just walked over to a solo Udoh and hugged him.
Edit:
Originally Posted by Jay02

Whats Monta's contract look like?

Got rid of Redds 96 million last year, got rid of Maggettes huge contract with the Jackson deal, now Jacksons contract is gone, and Boguts.

Do the Bucks have serious cap space coming their way?
@johnschuhman MIL-GSW trade basically erases the $10M of cap space the Warriors had for this summer. Gives MIL about $8M of space.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I don't even know what to say about the trade.

Makes no sense for GS.

they doin an abrams
trifecta in play (as if there was any doubt)

The Warriors said that if the club does not make the playoffs next year it won’t raise season ticket prices on fans who renew their tickets the following season.

If the club doesn’t have anyone in the All-Star Game, season ticket holders will get an autographed All-Star-related item.

If the Warriors don’t win at least 25 home games, season ticket holders get to go to a two-hour autograph event with the entire team.

looks like that backfired
laugh.gif
  Give them credit for putting that offer out there though.

^ if im a season ticket holder, i dont want no autographs or a damn hat/shirt lol

i give up. im becoming a free agent fan

Back
Top Bottom