Official 2012 Track & Field Thread: Brussels Diamond League (Merritt Breaks 110m Hurdles WR!)

anyone know where i can see video of the women's 4 x 400 and the men's 4 x 100?

not in the US, so cant go to nbc.com.. thanks for the help

Memo has been dirty since forever, he is a known admitted cheat.

Juan Manuel Marquez and Jorge Arce are two of his clients now.

Yohan Blake just Ran 9.69
eek.gif

:pimp: King Kirani. Pride of Grenada. Wish we got to see him in a showdown against Merritt in London.

Speaking of London: Didn't get to post this earlier, your guys' thoughts on the Harper and Wells hate for Lolo and her sponsorship(s) despite Jones not reaching the podium in two consecutive Olympic Games?

:pimp: King Kirani. Pride of Grenada. Wish we got to see him in a showdown against Merritt in London.
Speaking of London: Didn't get to post this earlier, your guys' thoughts on the Harper and Wells hate for Lolo and her sponsorship(s) despite Jones not reaching the podium in two consecutive Olympic Games?

They are just jealous that they are not getting as much attention because they are not as physically attractive as Lolo Jones. :lol:

They are just jealous that they are not getting as much attention because they are not as physically attractive as Lolo Jones. :lol:
Thank you for confirming my suspicions. Couldn't tab it for anything but jealously. I really hope Lolo gets her medal in Rio. Beijing is still heartbreaking to me, even before all the hype. The Tebow shout-out was funny. Wasn't crazy about all the virginity talk, but it's better than Eva Mendes claiming to have slept with a dude in almost every state in the continental United States.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions. Couldn't tab it for anything but jealously. I really hope Lolo gets her medal in Rio. Beijing is still heartbreaking to me, even before all the hype. The Tebow shout-out was funny. Wasn't crazy about all the virginity talk, but it's better than Eva Mendes claiming to have slept with a dude in almost every state in the continental United States.

She has a better chance than most people think. Hurdlers don't seem to deteriorate as fast.

angry-homer.gif

Last edited:
Yohan is fast! Jamaica man :smokin 9.69 and 9.63 :x 9.58 all these records are inhumane

If Usain had a better start in that Olympic final that 9.58 would've been gone. Not by a big margin, probably 9.56 or 9.55.

Bolt can break that 9.58.

He knows it too. Dude keeps giving up in the lead. 
roll.gif

Tyson Gay must feel hella awkward running his heart out and STILL never winning 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom