Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were more concerned with # of buys they would have charged $45 and get 3million buys.

The only number that matters is dollars.

MAC hasn't been the same since the "loss" to Margarito's loaded gloves.

Still think he secures a late KO against Rodriguez.

I like Broners fighting style but it seems like he gets off on being the villain/acting extrad out in the ring. the dancing in the ring and hair brushing thing...it's a little much.

I think he realllly wants to be Floyd.

Broner's no Floyd and all that drinking and partying is gonna catch up with him as soon as he faces better competition.

After seeing him live, I'm not a believer.

Last edited:
broner's instagram pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
what he do?

Paul Williams vs Antonio Margarito is the most underrated fight in recent history as far as being entertaining.
So was Margarito v. Cotto, despite the loaded gloves.

That one was entertaining as well, but a least it is still brought up from time to time. Most boxing fans probably forgot Margarito and Punisher ever fought. Margarito was a scumbag, but he made things interesting.

That one was entertaining as well, but a least it is still brought up from time to time. Most boxing fans probably forgot Margarito and Punisher ever fought. Margarito was a scumbag, but he made things interesting.

Speaking of Punisher, he's he been holding up. Any updates on his recovery?

Broner's no Floyd and all that drinking and partying is gonna catch up with him as soon as he faces better competition.

After seeing him live, I'm not a believer.

Just finished watching that vid.

I don't know man, dude was completely overblowing the things Broner was doing and giving Paulie no credit at all

The whole purpose of training a certain way is so that you can execute that gameplan in the fight. Son was amazed by that. :lol:

Last edited:

Speaking of Punisher, he's he been holding up. Any updates on his recovery?

He sounds upbeat, but there's no way he will fight again unfortunately.

I'm pretty excited for GGG vs Stevens both dudes throw some bombs. Still got GGG to win though. Broner was looking all sorts of fat in the lead up to the mayweather vs canelo fight when they showed him in the dressing room with floyd. But i didn't think broner was that impressive in the paulie fight i thought the split decision was fair though.

Broner needs to be about that hard work and dedication life. Pbf got to where he is by that formula.

Adrien Broner said from now on every fight he's in will be on ppv. I like the Broner vs Maidana fight but I'm not buying it on ppv or any other Broner ppv and I'm a big fan of his.

Floyd wasn't even a ppv fighter early in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom